the Rift

Edge of the Forest [Romani/Grey]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

The silver scales sparkled in the bright sunlight and an earth-bound cry caught his attention. Curiously, the dragon removed himself from his irritated huff with Ophelia and spiraled downward to take stock of this curious, screaming animal. Though still a child himself and unable to truly communicate with Ophelia in her language, he considered himself to be a mature dragon. The thought alone was enough to make Ophelia snort sarcastically; Tinek, mature? The silver dragon and the black dragon managed to get into all sorts of shenanigans, most of them involving twisted around in the oddest of ways.

However, the dragon had a certain amount of pride, and he exercised it now, landing just in front of the white and black striped cat creature. Blue eyes met crimson, and Tinek leaned forward, sniffing the cat. He decided immediately that the cat creature was a friend, and he smiled, lips curling up and eyes squinting comically. Watching the two four legged creatures move closer, Tinek bounded over to them, claws on the ground and wings tucked to his spiney back. Anxiously, he shoved pictures of the cub into Ophelia's mind, irritating her incessantly until she gave him the tiger's name.

Ophelia narrowed her gaze at Tinek just a little when he assaulted her mind with repetitive images like a petulant, impatient child. Still, she could not help but smile a little - he was making friends. "Hello, Romani," she returned with a smile, watching the pregnant mare approach with an almost unbalanced sway. The thought alone of being unable to run, leap or move quickly without having to fight your own mass was enough to make the alabaster mare avoid children more. She supposed when the child meant something in your belly that it would be a worthy sacrifice. "Tinek is begging to know what your companion's name is?" she asked, watching the silver dragon stare intently at the palomino, long, scaled tail waving behind him.

Family. What an... interesting concept at this moment. She had not seen her father or mother for a very long time. "No, I have not come to see my family," she replied, summoning her deeper into the forest. "I have something to ask of you, something... I... well, it would be best spoken in the shade of the trees, I believe." Ophelia moved deeper into the dark forest, knowing the trees by heart. "Do not worry; this forest is intimately known to me. You are safe." The mare waited for Romani to follow, wanting her as far away from the Foothills as possible.

"Please understand that I have been placed in a precarious position. I lead a band and we are quickly becoming a burden on the land. Because of your status with the World's Edge and the Foothill's, I must ask that you remain with the Grey, at least for a little while." Ophelia's expression twisted into a grimace, hating to do this to such a kind mare. "You will remain safe, and I promise to let the sire of your unborn foal access to you at any time. My intentions are not to cause you anguish or to separate you from the ones you love, but I must do right by my band."

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Edge of the Forest [Romani/Grey] - by Ophelia - 02-12-2013, 01:59 AM
RE: Edge of the Forest [Romani/Grey] - by Romani - 02-12-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: Edge of the Forest [Romani/Grey] - by Ophelia - 02-14-2013, 12:52 PM
RE: Edge of the Forest [Romani/Grey] - by Romani - 02-24-2013, 02:47 PM