the Rift

[BASIN] A Wish; Closed

Skylark Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Slender cream legs stretched out over the grassy ground beneath him. The trees as tall as he could remember. He quite enjoyed the threshold now. It reminded him of the day he met Thayne, such a gentle kind heart. The colt picked up his pace as he swerved between the trees. He loved to run and chase random flying things.

He snorted slightly as his small body began to get tired, slowing to a graceful trot. He zig-zagged through the threshold looking for a new friend. He loved meeting new people, even though he was quite shy. The innocent mind could never contemplate someone ever being mean to him.

He still sometimes though about the monsters in the trees that Thayne talked about. Thinking about them sent shivers down his spine. How could anything be so rotten and mean? He shook his head slightly as he saw a white figure in the distance. She had a light green mane at tail, with the marking of a clover on her rump. And... was that a horn sticking out from her head? His first unicorn ever met.

He bounded over to the filly and whinnied happily. She looked harmless enough. Hi there! I'm Skylark! But You can call me Lark or Larky, Or skylark if you want. I kind of like Skylark the most. He said with a soft faint smile and his childish rambling. He looked over the filly. She was pretty cute. She looked the same breed as himself, an Arabian. She had the beautiful face and elegance of one, that was for sure. He nudged her neck softly and in a friendly way, hoping shewouldnt take it as a threat.

Messages In This Thread
A Wish; Closed - by Clover - 02-12-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Skylark - 02-12-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Skylark - 02-15-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Arah - 02-13-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Clover - 02-13-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Arah - 02-15-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Clover - 02-15-2013, 08:19 PM