the Rift

[BASIN] A Wish; Closed

Clover Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The forest beat as I heard hooves pound at the ground then became a nice little trot followed by a rhythm. I shook my mane and chewed at little pieces of grace until a small colt came up to me. My body jumped back, not seeing him first before he spoke. My mussels tightened then loosened as he nudged my soft neck. "Hello." I bobbed my head in excitement of meeting another one of me. A new friend? Yes. I looked at his white firm with little splashes of cream. Handsome. "My name is Clover. But my mother and father called me Clo." The sound of “mother and father” sent a flash back through my head like a bullet. The wolves. The blood. The screams. I shook my head, forgetting it all and replacing the frown with a small smile.

I watched as a white mare with antlers came up, greeting Skylark and me. "Hello there!" I looked at the two stood in front of me. One was like me, a unicorn and the other was hornless. A big, bright smile came upon my muzzle. The whole world seemed to stand still until the white mare spoke again. My harks flicked back and forward and my pearls were locked onto the mare’s statue. The basin? A home. A new home. I made a small squeal in excitement. Everything is going to be alright Clover. I looked at the two of them and smiled. You have two new friends and you’re going to have a new home. You’re not alone anymore.

I looked at the mare and watched as she came to the side of me. As my dome tilted to the side, I smiled. "I would love to have a new home." I nuzzled her chest and then looked back to the colt. I smiled and nudged back at his neck like he had done before. It was a beautiful day, and everything was going good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OCC - Yay! Clover shall have a home!
Word Count - 335.
---
Clover does.
"Clover talks."
Clover thinks.

Messages In This Thread
A Wish; Closed - by Clover - 02-12-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Skylark - 02-12-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Skylark - 02-15-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: A Wish; Open - by Arah - 02-13-2013, 05:29 PM