the Rift

[complete] Glad you came | Practise Spar, Arrane

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
I was approaching these fields at dusk, where night was silently creeping upon the horses of Helovia. I was in search of maybe someone to speak to, or maybe even rough house with. In the distance, I heard a challenging masculine squeal ring out through the endless fields. With the moon's light guiding me, and the stars twinkling, I felt an urge to go face the challenger. I was in the mood for a fight, especially with the cooler air that didn't tire me out as quick as the hot, humid air through out the day. As I approached the challenger, I saw a shape in the field. I smiled to myself. I saw this horse, and I was ready to commence the fight.

I started galloping at a fast pace towards him, not even trying to disguise the fact I was approaching on him. By the outline of wings, I realized that this was a pegasus that I was going up against. He was dead in the middle of the field, and I knew it would give me more of an advantage. The field was spacious, and there would be more room to fight. Although if he had to fly away from my grasp, trees wouldn't be blocking his escape routes. I didn't mind though. This wasn't supposed to be a fight to the death, but merely a friendly spar. When I finally arrived to the challenger, I turned around in a circle to face him. Our faces were just a few feet apart, and if any one of us decided to lash out, they would be in reaching range. "Hello there. I am Arrane", I said respectfully. I knew this male pegasus called out for a challenge, so that was what I would give him.

Almost like a flash, I reared up on my hind legs, giving no indication that I was going to do so in the first place. I settled myself back down on the ground. The rearing up was sort of a warm up. I smiled slyly to myself. The pegasus was huge, and seemed brutish. I knew I would enjoy this fight very much. I circled around to his right flank, and reared up on my hind legs, and intending to bring them down on his right flank. I had another tricky plan in mind, hoping that this would maybe unsettle my opponent.

Attack 1/2
Defense 0/1

Arrane meets up to Guacho, rearing up on his hind legs for intimidation. Then he circles to the right of Guacho, rearing up again, hoping to hit his right flank.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glad you came | Practise Spar, Arrane - by Arrane - 02-13-2013, 01:51 PM