the Rift

[complete] Glad you came | Practise Spar, Arrane

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
I felt Gaucho tense up beside, me eager and battle hungry. I felt myself smile in anticipation. As I rammed him from the side, I felt happier when I heard a grunt, as the air was knocked out of him. He didn't budge as much though, since he only took about one step. Anger swelled up in me, but I didn't let it take control. Rational thinking was the way to win a battle. I knew my ram wouldn't pay off that well, since he had the advantage of being bigger. He had wings, antlers, and more muscle. But maybe I had a chance with my intelligence.

As my legs jutted out to try to catch his knee, enraged, Gaucho reared up on his hind legs, slightly swerving to the left. I anticipated it. I knew he was going to try to hit me. He moved more towards the left to knock me from my spot, and I tensed up my legs awaiting the blow he was to give me. He barreled into me and slightly knocked me off balance, but I still felt my teeth grip his thigh hard enough to slightly make him bleed. I smiled. This was great. I heard his pained, and enraged squeal, as I nearly laughed it off. As Gaucho was descending, I saw a sort of white mist emerge from Gaucho's antlers. What? I looked at his antlers in confusion, showing no fear on my face, but inside my blood was churning. What was it that he was summoning? Three snarling wolves emerged from his antlers, snarling and snapping at me, making me nearly unable to avoid Gaucho's antlers scraping my left flank. I let out an enraged whinny, and I felt his body slam into mine.

I was too confused to know what was happening, with the ghostly wolves, and Gaucho's fast movements, that I felt myself stumbling all over myself. Embarrassment flooded over me. I looked up at Gaucho with his steely, rebellious gaze. He turned around to face me, and I heard him mumble out his name and leave. I regained my balance and watched him. "Farewell, Gaucho", I said, with a smile on my face.

occ: Nice spar! (Still inexperienced! XD )

Summary: Gaucho knocks into Arrane, while he is confused by the wolves, scraping him with his antlers. As he shoulder checks him, Arrane stumbles, and watches him as he leaves.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glad you came | Practise Spar, Arrane - by Arrane - 02-22-2013, 03:46 PM