the Rift

Are We Not The Same? (Duchy)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
The ebony stallion was on the run. After his tragic encounter with his love Angora, the stallion needed to clear his mind. So many things had happened in that short span of time. He almost wondered if it had happened at all, and felt that it had all been just a horrible dream. His foal…dead on the floor of the Heart. He didn’t want to see the body, but he knew that Angora had. He wanted to have a child with her now, and he was determined to do so. But his mind was foggy, and being on his own was best, for now.

The stallion wondered aimlessly, pondering, but pondering blankly. His mind drifted through memories, which was something rare for the trickster. He had his brother, but their happy reunion had been short lived, due to Lakota’s malice, and that white witch Hellena. He thought of running to the place called the World’s Edge, were his brother would be. But he shook his head. He wasn’t a colt anymore; he had to fight his own battles. His brother was busy with his new family, and he didn’t want to disturb him.

The hybrid of darkness had reached a new place, one that he had not been told about. It was a swamp of some kind, with muddy dark places and slight mist covering the damp ground. He looked around. Birds were softly cooing, with an eerie echo in between calls. The Trickster smiled. A wonderfully secluded place, where it reeked of death and swamp gas. The stallion would be undisturbed, so he could revel in his thoughts and emotions in peace, and try to piece himself back together. Or so he thought.

Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Dúchanar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 5104d81316917]

The Devil Cries
All through the night

The ebony tinged stallion had just recently left the threshold. He had come across to stallions trying to gain his company. The two did not take lightly to the crude stallion at first. But the longer the conversing proceeded they both welcomed him. Duch had decided to go with Thor to the Edge. He had no idea what this place was about or if he would even like it there. He was more of a secluded, solitary animal. He quite hatted others company.

He arrived among a place that seemed vacant and away from the chattering of other vexatious horses. Maybe the dark evil brute could find some peace here, lurking among the quite with the whispers of the dead all around. The smell of the musky swamp filled his nostrils, flaring, taking in every sent. The only sound to be heard was the soft singing of the birds. Talking about how happy and in love they must be. One brave bird swooped down next to the raven stallion. His white face jerked forward lunging at the bird, his teeth snapping shut onto the birds wing. A small chuckle excited the maw of the male as he dropped the bird to the ground. HE had not broken anything, but scared the bird pretty much half to death, where is just stood there and looked straight ahead.

His Ivory toned face turned to look in the direction the little traumatized bird was looking. His gaze fell upon another stallion of alike ebony colors, with wings... and horns? What kind of freak was this? Long muscular legs stretched out forward slightly. The large bat wings that sat upon his back stretched out slightly, the metal extension claws on eat of his wings tips reached out to scratch the bark on a lone standing tree as he inched closer. He snaked as close as he could, standing behind the other male, close enough to touch him. His breathing was silent, and his pulse slow. He remembered how easy it was too kill such an unsuspecting creature. But he could not do that, he did not know the poor fellow whos fate could easily be decided. He took a few steps back before clearing out his throat slightly to let his presence be known.

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
The air was quiet…but there was something there. He heard the birds quiet down, and even as he was tied down in chains in his thoughts and emotions, he sensed a change. Something was different. Then a noise behind him, the sound of a throat clearing. He held himself down, and it was all he could do not to turn around and put his hooves to the things face. He wasn’t in the mood to be teased, and his fear quickly turned to anger. However, being a well rehearsed and talented actor, he simply just turned his head. He was a staring at another stallion of darkness, red staining his body in certain places like he was covered in blood. His wings were bat like, and stretched a good length. His hair was grey and red, which was interesting to him. He looked like the stallion he was, but darker. His eyes were the only things that were different. They were a bright blue, almost like ice.

“Hello there. May I ask why you snuck up on me?” The ebony was indeed annoyed, and tried very hard to keep it out of his voice, but a little leaked out. His eyes grew a bright green, as they usually did when the calm and easygoing Trickster grew ill will feelings. He wondered just what a horse like him was doing here, and then thought maybe he was here for the same reason. He certainly didn’t seem the out going type like he was, but the recent tragedy Loki’s heart had suffered had kept him from that. He simply wanted to be alone, and this stallion was ruining that.

Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Dúchanar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 5104d81316917]

The Devil Cries
All through the night

Duch watched the stallion in front of him continue unknowingly of his presence. H smirked slightly before hearing the stallion speak. He sensed a sense of pain on the others stallions face. Something was bothering him, but Duch was not one to care about others feelings so much. The stallion spoke and asked why the ebony stallion had snuck up on him. Duch stepped around to stand in front of the other male.

You can never be to careful can you? You Never know when someone might, sneak up on you he said twisting Loki's word right back at him. He did not know this stallion and was not going to fully trust him quite yet, yet alone answer his questions directly. I am Dúchanar. Prince of a far away land of which the name of is not important.

He looked into the other males eyes noticing how they turned and intriguing green color. The charcoal stallion turned his head sideways slightly wondering how, or why he did that. His mind flashing back to the beautiful green eyes that his love had. They were emerald green, a great contrast to her all white body. They had been filled with love, and understanding. The only pair of eyes he wished he could see once more.

Duch shifted his weight slightly Well i do not have forever. What is your name? he same with a small huff at the end. He looked away from the green eyes in front of him, not wanting any more haunting memories filling his head as they often did, making this stallion ruthless and uncaring