the Rift

Are We Not The Same? (Duchy)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
The air was quiet…but there was something there. He heard the birds quiet down, and even as he was tied down in chains in his thoughts and emotions, he sensed a change. Something was different. Then a noise behind him, the sound of a throat clearing. He held himself down, and it was all he could do not to turn around and put his hooves to the things face. He wasn’t in the mood to be teased, and his fear quickly turned to anger. However, being a well rehearsed and talented actor, he simply just turned his head. He was a staring at another stallion of darkness, red staining his body in certain places like he was covered in blood. His wings were bat like, and stretched a good length. His hair was grey and red, which was interesting to him. He looked like the stallion he was, but darker. His eyes were the only things that were different. They were a bright blue, almost like ice.

“Hello there. May I ask why you snuck up on me?” The ebony was indeed annoyed, and tried very hard to keep it out of his voice, but a little leaked out. His eyes grew a bright green, as they usually did when the calm and easygoing Trickster grew ill will feelings. He wondered just what a horse like him was doing here, and then thought maybe he was here for the same reason. He certainly didn’t seem the out going type like he was, but the recent tragedy Loki’s heart had suffered had kept him from that. He simply wanted to be alone, and this stallion was ruining that.

Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
Are We Not The Same? (Duchy) - by Loki - 02-14-2013, 02:10 AM
RE: Are We Not The Same? (Duchy) - by Dúchanar - 02-14-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: Are We Not The Same? (Duchy) - by Dúchanar - 02-16-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: Are We Not The Same? (Duchy) - by Loki - 02-14-2013, 03:26 AM