the Rift

perspicacity, open

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

My foals are nearby but even I sometimes need a little patch of quiet while they frolick, and so I sigh easily and begin to graze, teeth cropping the rich green grass and my ears flitting back and forth to quietly listen for romping creatures. The sun is high and warm on my white back, heat seeping into every inch of my body, giving me a lazy pleasure in life. It's relaxing, under the warm eye of the Sun God, enjoying the simple joy of life. No worries, no concerns, no vexations or confusion.

Many minutes pass in this placid manner, when a clarion whinny disrupts the relative quiet, apart from the high songs of the twittering birds, and I lift my head, teeth still chewing the last blades of grass. "Hello!" I call out in return, and find myself moving quietly towards the source of the sound through the thick shrubbery of the forest. I find a filly, small and delicate, hardly older than a half-year, give or take; her coat is pearl white, like mine, except her legs are embroidered with twisting red-gold designs, and her eyes are a crisp orange, a sweet orange. Most intriguing of all, I personally think, are her wings; great affairs, pure white, and four of them, not just the common two. She smells pleasantly of Edge, and I smile warmly at her. Speaking of which, I still need to discuss if I've joined the herd or not- for I'm on this ground far too much if I'm not, and there's still so much confusion over it.

I need to speak with Mirage. "I'm Tor," I offer politely, a warm smile upon my pale features; "Who are you, young one?"

TOR
Without each other, we are all lost- so keep yourself together, and stay with me

WORDS OF COMPASSION ARE STRONGER THAN ANY ACT OF POWER.

Messages In This Thread
perspicacity, open - by Azale Moniet - 02-14-2013, 03:21 AM
RE: perspicacity, open - by Tor - 02-14-2013, 12:52 PM
RE: perspicacity, open - by Azale Moniet - 02-14-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: perspicacity, open - by Tor - 02-14-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: perspicacity, open - by Azale Moniet - 02-16-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: perspicacity, open - by Solstice - 02-17-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: perspicacity, open - by Tor - 02-18-2013, 10:59 AM
RE: perspicacity, open - by Azale Moniet - 02-19-2013, 01:28 AM
RE: perspicacity, open - by Solstice - 02-22-2013, 01:41 AM
RE: perspicacity, open - by Tor - 02-22-2013, 06:39 PM