the Rift

I will not fear the dark [Open]

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

H A H A H A H A

The bugs sighed in disappointment as the presence they sensed drifted away, away from their many scuttling legs and clicking pincers, hard bodies and flexible skeletons, their drifting antannae and their laughter. They surged together into a smooth, uniform body, and scuttled into the murkish waters, disappearing swiftly under the drifting tendrils of fog and the brown, sluggish water.

But for other creatures, or rather spirits, this was a good thing. The pale forms flickered around her vision, wary wraiths, yet intrigued by the pegasus mare who walked in their midst. They were translucent, pearly, and untouchable ghosts, although if you were to walk through one they would be freezing cold; and some more indistinct than others, and a few fading away, depending on how long they had been walking this lonely world. None are courageous enough to brave the warmth of the living; except for three.

One is a pony, short, stout and appearing the most solid; shaggy-maned with a horn thick and not long in length. He appears walking over the water towards the mare. The second is a pegasus, tall and slender and feminine, very pale and hardly visible, with a wildly feathered mane and tail. Third is a hungry-looking stallion, thickly built like a tank, without any adornments.

Together, in unison, they say: "Who are you?" And then each say something in turn.

The Unicorn: "I will tell your fortune."

The Pegasus: "I will give you a gift."

The Horse: "I will haunt you."

Together: "Choose two of us or one; or all three. Give us something in return, because we won't give out for free."

[We can incorporate your blue fire gift if you like :3 ]

Messages In This Thread
I will not fear the dark [Open] - by Aryel - 02-14-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: I will not fear the dark [Open] - by NPC - 02-14-2013, 06:53 PM
RE: I will not fear the dark [Open] - by Aryel - 02-16-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: I will not fear the dark [Open] - by NPC - 02-17-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: I will not fear the dark [Open] - by Aryel - 02-18-2013, 06:24 PM