the Rift

[BASIN] in the shadows of the night

Therror Posts: 4
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 hh :: 9 y.o. (Ages in Orangemoon)
Ina
Nothing. This damned place was nothing like she'd seen before. It was much more lush, much greener, much more.. Everything. Yet she felt nothing for it.
The mare didn't know if this was just another forest or if she had actually arrived somewhere. There wasn't anyone around... Not that she cared, for she didn't care about anything. She just cared about herself and minded her own damn business.
'Gosh, I have to be less of a bitch to myself,' the Arabian thought and silently laughed at herself. She didn't hate herself, opposite.
She loved herself. And she was the only one she would ever love.

The moon was high on the black sky, looking down on the strange mare. Her markings had a strange glow to them, but that was only an illusion as her coat reflected light easily. The orange colors on her otherwise gray body just happened to love the moonlight more than the sun.
She threw her finely-shaped head and snorted. It had been a while since she'd met another soul - at least a horned one. Equines and pegasi were those she had just avoided, the mare just couldn't stand them.
Golden orbs observed the forest, big and round pupils taking in all the light that the moon gave her.
She was strange - and damn proud of it.

Therra snorted and set off in a gallop. Her black hooves were thundering against the lush ground and her multicolored mane danced. She loved to run, run away from everything and just ignore everyone. Ignore every annoying voice around her. Just to feel free, that was what she was after.
Her body was made for running by now. Nine years old and fit like a babe. Her appearance was important to her, and if something ever happened to the Arabian mare - she would fucking kill the one who had caused the flaws.
Muscles moving smoothly under her skin, thin legs keeping her body in a fast pace and moved her forward. The purple, sharp crystal upon her forehead was almost glittering as the shadows and the moonlight created a disco-looking light above her.
Sweat was starting to curl her coat and she slowed down to a calm trot, letting the cool wind chill her body again. She kept her eyes on her surroundings, observing the shadows closely. Not that she was easy to scare, but she would love to get some adrenaline from scaring another...

Unfortunately, she didn't see anything. Just darkness. A light sigh left her orange and gray lips and she trotted on. Maybe she would find something to terrorize soon enough..

Word count: 439
OOC: Bad, bad and only bad. Gaah.. >.> Next post will be better. I hope.

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

I couldn't resist >.>

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth

Black hooves set foot on known earth once again. I, the warrior unicorn of black and silver, reach Helovia once more. I don’t know where the hell I’ve been, but it wasn’t pretty. Hornless where every where, and I’d like to think I killed every last one of them, but I can only say there was a few I managed to get my hooves on top of. I wandered back some how, letting my hooves take me the route I knew best, and finally reaching the land I call home. Except, I was way off where I wanted to be. I ended up in the Threshold. Fucking figures, of course. Silver eyes looked about, seeing nothing but trees for the moment. Then suddenly, I heard a sigh. I turn to see a horn I couldn’t miss. A mare, with purple and orange on her body…and a horn.
“A horn. Good.” I say is loud enough so she can hear, and know I’m near her. “I swear, if you didn’t have a horn I would rip your throat out. Elizabeth.” My name is said short and sweetly, dripping with the poison off my lips. It’s normally saved for hornless and feather brains, but I’m not in a good mood at the moment. All I want to do is go back to the Basin, where there are others like me. Frustrated, I let loose air through my nostrils, impatience all of a sudden. “I’m going back to my home in the North. A place called the Aurora Basin, where there are only unicorns. You can join me if you like, but I’m not going to wait for you, so be quick on your hooves.”

Words

words.

Therror Posts: 4
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 hh :: 9 y.o. (Ages in Orangemoon)
Ina
"A horn. Good."
She turned her head and stared at the creature coming out of the shadows. It was a horned mare who had talked and she snorted lightly at her. What did she want? The mare had no time for creatures, no need to be around them. They only wanted and wanted, couldn't handle some fun.
Fun...
"Elizabeth." Therra raised a 'brow and looked at her with golden pools. That was a very un-original name, boring to the very tip. But it worked. Elizabeth.. Huh. A smile creeped across the Arabian's lips, making her look mischievous. She did not smile often, but she had a good reason.
No reason.

Therra walked a bit closer to the mare, listening in silence to her words. Aurora Basin... Only unicorns... Sounded quite interesting, actually. Maybe she would fit in? A laugh echoed in her head and she knew that she wouldn't fit in at all, knowing how anti-social she really was.
The moonlight lit the forest around them and made it more possible for her to actually see this Elizabeth. She was black with white markings, having white hair dance around her neck and rump. The horn upon her forehead was in both colors and the white almost shimmered in the vague light.
"Therra. Let's go." Short and easy, no need to speak more than necessary.

It had been a while since she met any herd now, especially one who would maybe accept her. The rumor of her killing a whole family because of nothing had spread across the land - and every other land too, making her unable to try to join a group.
But she had no reason to lose her temper, wasn't that right? She was too aggressive for a friend, too impatient to achieve a rank, too racist to fit in among non-racists.
Fuck that. Let's go.
The mare started to move her legs and was fully ready to follow this... This Elizabeth.

Word count: 325
OOC: I lied. This was too bad .___.

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.