the Rift

Changes [Naberius, Totem, Dakini, Lupus]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Naberius, Totem, Dakini. I pause.And Lupus. What? Come, if you know what's good for you.

For starters it was a strangers voice calling my name. How had he got my name for starters,and why was he telling me to come to him? I fact why should I come? I stand for a few seconds,wondering if I should go or not before coming to a conclusion. I would go,and find out why he was calling me and anyway,it may take my mind of Ayaka. Here we go again. My head is low as my thoughts turn back to Ayaka,again. She is just about always on my mind and only comes of it when I am actually doing something. And I suppose that is why I am heading towards to unknown speaker. That and because of general interest.

But when I see him from a distance,it rings a bell. Not only because I have seen the brindled round the land,but also Aryel have told me a little bit about him and his appearance. Living with horses of all kinds my whole life I have come to learn what kind of markings there were and this stallion was brindled;just as Aryel had described a stallion named Crowley. Brushing past a tree that is slightly astray from some of the others so that I come to face the brindled stallion. Paw prints lay in light frost behind me,any who had come that way would clearly see them for they were quiet different from the hoofs of a Unicorn,cloven or not.

"Crowley is it? Yes,your dead friend Aryel has been telling me about how ugly looking you are. Of course though,I don't believe you could get any worse looking then her." She had told me to tell him what she thought,right? And so I had. I pause,my black eyes traveling over the stallion. Two horns almost spiral outwards of his forehead and yellow eyes pierce the land. His large body is packed with muscle,showing his breeding. My ears are pricked as I take a few trotting steps over to him. He was clearly from the Basin so I had no reason to fear him though my voice turns more serious. "Why did you call me here?"

It is now I notice a little ball of something by the hoof of the stallion. My ears twist slightly as I notice golden orbs in the rabble of fur. Curiosity has now fully taken over me as I spot two horns sprouting from the creature head,each horn with sharp points flicking out the top before bending forward. It was some sort of wolf-dog creature,young obviously. Now,I knew roughly what it was,it was not of as much interest as it had been before and I look back up to Crowley,waiting for my question to be answered by him.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes [Naberius, Totem, Dakini, Lupus] - by Lupus - 02-16-2013, 06:38 PM
RE: Changes [Naberius, Totem, Dakini, Lupus] - by Naberius - 02-17-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Changes [Naberius, Totem, Dakini, Lupus] - by Naberius - 02-28-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: Changes [Naberius, Totem, Dakini, Lupus] - by Totem - 03-01-2013, 08:59 PM