the Rift

Changes [Naberius, Totem, Dakini, Lupus]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

I nod slightly at the black stallion behind Crowley. I have seen him round the Basin and seemed to have a high ranking but yet the stallion is silent. Flickering ears draw my attention away from the dark stallion though. I would watch your choice of words, wolf. One side of my jaw turns up in a small,sly grin. But, I must agree with you on that last part. I laugh slightly. "Who wouldn't?"

The nest to arrive is a paint stallion with a curved horn. You know I thought with such a snazzy accent you might have come from somewhere that taught you manners. No need for the demanding tone, a simple please will do. I look at the paint,dark orbs washing over him and I already know I do not like the Unicorn. Well you got me here gentlemen, what is it that you need from silly ole me? He seemed to be acting innocent, annoyingly innocent and if I was Crowley I would have him put straight,by words or pain,I didn't care.

I return my eyes back to rest on Crowley. You have all been selected to join a choice group, here within the Basin. Well,for starts I didn't know there was one. Put simply, we are unicorn supremacists; we hold our own ranking system, have our own values and goals, if you will. Should you choose to join, I will be happy to fill you in on anything you might want to know. Well for starts,I wasn't actually a Unicorn so I didn't see how this concerned me and I begin to wonder if this was just a waste of time but I am soon told my purpose in all this. Lupus,You are welcome as well, of course, but you will be considered more of an ally of sorts. I do hope you understand. I nod my snowy head slightly,I was rather interested in all this I must say,but I wasn't prepared to agree to it until I knew more.

"And how would this benefit me?"

"blah blah blah."

[Sorry terrible post o.o]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes [Naberius, Totem, Dakini, Lupus] - by Naberius - 02-17-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Changes [Naberius, Totem, Dakini, Lupus] - by Lupus - 02-24-2013, 11:20 AM
RE: Changes [Naberius, Totem, Dakini, Lupus] - by Naberius - 02-28-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: Changes [Naberius, Totem, Dakini, Lupus] - by Totem - 03-01-2013, 08:59 PM