the Rift

[COMPLETE] fight the flames if you dare [Kri challenge]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

In an instant my war call is answered. I see a flash of chocolate in the sky and my lips curl up into a smile. I instantly wonder what our dear sultana is wondering at this moment. Probably thinking I'm an idiot for challenging her. But she's the fool for coming. I shake my head, knowing I should retain myself from using my magic unless I truly had to. In an instant I rear up, watching Kri come hurtling towards me. She's aiming for my barrel, or my wings. I instantly snap to the left side, although her hoof scrapes my neck slightly. Her teeth just nick my ear, causing it to bleed a little bit.

Fool. I hear my thoughts echo throughout my head as I tilt my cranium, white teeth bared. I aimed a blow to the face, specifically the eye area. A blind creature is a dead, flightless creature. I remember my father's words. He had told me blinding your opponent is the best thing to do when you start fighting. Or you break a few bones within their bodies. A pegasus with a broken wing was an easy target.

I snap back to battle, glaring at Kri with fiery eyes. I can feel a small amount of red liquid trickle down my neck. I paw the earth, snorting. I charge, keeping my fiery eyes on Kri. She has wind magic... remember this! I have to remind myself, but I knew I had the advantage. Fires grew stronger with the wind. I forced myself to stop planning and throw my fore hooves up once the chocolate sultana is in front of me. I make sure to keep my hooves low enough to guard my stomach so Kri didn't try to bite the soft flesh. I aim a jab to the sultana's neck, shoulder or face. Whichever. I wanted to deal as much damage as I could before Kri attacked me. With fire in my eyes, I lower my fore hooves, spinning around to give Kri a nice kick. A very powerful kick. But that was only if she didn't dodge it. Which she most likely would. But I would be ready. I kept my head turned so I could see the chocolate pegasus. I wanted Kri's blood to spill. For me to gain the title of "Sultan of the Dragon's Throat". But first, I had to beat Kri.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc:
Attack: As Kri dives towards him he aims to bite her face, specifically her (left)eye, attempting to blind her. He rears up, aiming to jab Kri in the face/neck/shoulders. Once he has all four of his hooves on the ground he turns around and aims to kick Kri in the chest with his hind leg.

Defense: As he rears up to jab Kri he keeps his fore legs somewhat low to guard his stomach. His wings are tucked.

word count:401

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
RE: fight the flames if you dare [Kri challenge] - by Azzaron - 02-15-2013, 10:47 AM