the Rift

[COMPLETE] fight the flames if you dare [Kri challenge]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

I watch as Kri stops her own breathing. I curse in my head, cursing Kri for being so clever. But now was my chance. While she chokes herself, I rush forward, and this time, speed was everything. I hurtle towards the brown body of the sultana, my neck and fore legs outstretched. I aimed my teeth at her throat or face, and my gray daggers towards her chest. I whip around, throwing my hind legs out towards the neck of the sultana. By now I was extremely frustrated. She had managed to evade most of my attacks. Even my magic attack! I was all rage now.

I smile, finally feeling happy. I can see the two gashes on the sultana's barrel, made by my hooves. She kicks her hind legs towards my back, and I know I can't dodge it. I feel her hooves dig into my back, causing a delicate crimson liquid to seep out of the soft tissue. I flinch, testing to see if I can still feel every one of my limbs. I'm good, I can feel all of my limbs move, every muscle twitch. I sweep my wings, trying to give the sultana a good slap. I'm propelled backwards, my cream body is nowhere near the sultana.

Even though I feel as though our battle is over, I shoot myself higher into the sky. I can hear the sultana laugh, and while she does that, she stares up high into the sun. I'm in her blind spot, and I glance down, seeing the shadows. Instead I swoop down swiftly, speeding towards the sultana's back. I aim my forelegs at the top of her rump, hoping to scrape my hooves along her spine. As I pass her head, I throw my hind legs down, aiming to hit her neck or the spot right between her ears. I fly farther away from her, swinging around to face her once more. In one last attempt to wear her out, I begin to use my magic for one last time.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: Attack post 4/4 Magic usage: 2/2
word count: 340

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
RE: fight the flames if you dare [Kri challenge] - by Azzaron - 02-16-2013, 02:15 PM