the Rift

Possible Potential [CLOSED, FINISHED]

Ricochet the Incendiary Posts: 133
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hands :: 5 years Buff: BULK
Blu

A scarred buckskin hide slipped from one shadow to the next, weaving its way around the densely grown trees. It seemed that the stallion had spent many days in this very forest: his first day in these lands;recruiting members for the Empire; discussing plans of rebellion with Catillatio. It was almost as if he couldn't get enough of the scent of sharp-smelling pines, or the sight of the tall ashen birches.

In all honesty, Ricochet couldn't care less about the flora and fauna surrounding him. Grass was his fuel, the trees were his shelter, and the bushes only alerted others to his presence. Much like they were doing right now, with Guns running straight through a gathering of them.

"Guns, you useless piece of sh-" The annoyed quarter horse was cut off at the sight of two mares standing underneath a tall birch, a petite grey mare and an elegant, oddly-striped beauty. Ricochet felt a coy smile spread across his lips as he drew closer to the pair of vixen. When it came to convincing horses to join his equine-supremacy group, it was mares that he had the most influence on.

"Hello, ladies. What brings you to this neck of the woods?" The stallion's smooth as butter voice casually engaged the trio into conversation as he side stepped closer to the shorter equine. Teal orbs swept over her lithe build, trying to pick out some quality traits in her that he would want to pass on to his kin. The buckskin was looking for the perfect mare to meet his needs; strong-willed, intelligent, and powerful -- with a hint of a lust for blood. With just a quick glance at the porcelain mare, he knew that she would not rule alongside him as his Empire took over the other herds.

Swinging his head over to the other mare, Ricochet stopped half-way through the motion as his instincts kicked in. His coal-dusted ears pinned themselves to his cranium at the sight of the grotesquely curled horn resting upon the fae's brow. How could he have mistaken her to be a creature of his own species? Was the massive protrusion on her face not enough for him to tell the difference anymore?

Bile rose up in the stallion's throat at the thought of praising this mare for her unique markings, which had caught his eye when he was first approaching the two ladies. He had been enthralled to meet such fine specimens of the female gender -- especially after being without company for almost two seasons -- but now that he knew a unicorn was in his midst he was disgusted.

Trying not to let his hatred seep through his artfully crafted outer-shell, Ricochet tilted his ears forward and relaxed his jaw, trying to appear calm and inviting. He had lived with freaks such as the bay mare before and had been able to stay indifferent then, so why was it so hard now? The quarter horse blamed it on his initial judgement of the two vixen -- he had just assumed that they were both equines, it must have been the way the striped one held her head -- and immediately attempted to shove the racist thoughts away. He had been thinking of a large number of things while he had been nursing his wounds back to health, many of them just strands of thoughts and ideas to be more... subtle in his visions of a new, cleansed future. At least until he had gathered himself a large enough army, anyway.

Besides, maybe he could make a few allies that could be double-crossed later?

"My name is Ricochet, and who might you two faes be?"
"BLAM BLAM"

R I C O C H E T
I only want you to see | My favorite part of me
And not my ugly side, not my ugly side

Messages In This Thread
Possible Potential [CLOSED, FINISHED] - by Snowblind - 02-15-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 02-15-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 02-17-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 02-25-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 02-16-2013, 02:45 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Ricochet - 02-17-2013, 05:51 AM