the Rift

Possible Potential [CLOSED, FINISHED]

Cosette Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The striking bay watched as the new mare contemplated and wondered as she looked at her. She grew closer, so close she was almost touching the darker mare. She looked at Cosette's horn, the thing she despised most about herself, her only resemblance to her father. She hated the damned thing that protruded from her face. It was a flaw in her eyes. Like a type of growth, that never went away. A burden, or even a scar. She wished it away. She wished to be normal. She wished to be like her mother.

The smaller mare spoke in astonishment. "What are you?" she asked. Cosette could not help but to let a small smile creep over her delicate featured face. Her ivory sabino markings clashing with her darker colors, battling for dominance, but the white always seemed more beautiful in contrast. Her golden orbs searched over they grey mare as she spoke once more. "unicorn" was the word that caught the pirates attention. She hated being called that.

Aye. I may have this horn on me head makin' me a "unicorn" but I be no different than ye, a simple equine, at heart. her words were soft and kind when directed towards the mare. Her gaze still shifting over her. Thoughts of how this mare would be significant to the Pirates, or if she would not be of any use at all. She had a nice build, she was small and tiny, but she had some nice muscle to her. She would fit in just fine among the pirates. the question was, did she have the heart to be a sea dweller?

Her thoughts were interrupted by a buckskin stallion showing himself over to the two mares. He was quite handsome. Shorter than the pirate lass, but she found short, some what attractive. He had a scar on his face, what looked to be like a scar from fire. Cosette hated fire. She loved the water, and the opposite of water, is obviously, fire.

He asked what brought them here. Cosette figured her answer would be quite obvious. What were most claimed horses doing in the threshold? Recruiting correct? My motive would be quite similar t' yers I would suppose. I would be searchin' fer a new recruitment t' join me family she said. Her think french accent shinning through once again.

The stallion grew closer to them. He seemed to look over the grey mare and quickly disregard her for whatever he was searching for in his reason for approaching them. His gaze quickly turned to the fall colored mare. His face filling with disgust. Cosette took a few steps backwards, not used to this sort of reaction. Did this stallion find her ugly? She did not care she did not like the way he looked at her so she snapped at him.

Sir, I do not like th' way yer eyes perceive me. Would ye care t' explain that smug look on yer face before I loot pride in smackin' it off? She said. her words sharp and more rude then the way she spoke to the mare. The stallion spoke his name but Cosette did not take care in making him an acquaintance . She spoke her name, but it was quick and sent more towards the new mare she stood before. Cosette, A lass of the sea she said whilst shooting a small comforting smile to the grey mare

Messages In This Thread
Possible Potential [CLOSED, FINISHED] - by Snowblind - 02-15-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 02-15-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 02-17-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 02-25-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 02-16-2013, 02:45 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Ricochet - 02-17-2013, 05:51 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 02-18-2013, 05:21 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Ricochet - 02-23-2013, 04:34 PM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 02-25-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Ricochet - 03-02-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 03-04-2013, 05:39 PM