the Rift

Possible Potential [CLOSED, FINISHED]

Cosette Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Cosette rolled her eyes as the brute spoke to her. Her image? What was wrong with her image? She closed her eyes and looked up to the sky speaking some words to comfort her S'il vous plaît aidez-moi mère de ne pas kil cet imbécile she chuckled slightly to herself before turning her face back down to listen to the brute speaking once more to the snowy mare.

He offered her a home, what kind of home? She did not know but if Cosette was in the other mares position she would not trust, nor go anywhere with that male. She tried hard to keep herself from snorting and barely succeeded. She waited for her turn and when he said "listen to what the unicorn has to offer, aye?" The way he put the aye on the end filled her with rage, what was it about her that disgusted him?

OH do not act like I disgust ye so much, If its 'cause of this horn on me head then ye sir have entirely way to big of an ego an need to get off of yer high tower an realize yer race ain't the only one around here... Rico She made sure to make herself clear before looking upon the other mare once more. She smiled softly again as if apologizing for her outbreaks.

Aye, as Ricochet over here offered ye a home, so do I. I welcome ye to follow me to the ocean, to be with the Pirates. We be all mighty friendly, unless ye get on our bad side. she shot a look over at the brute with her last words.

Messages In This Thread
Possible Potential [CLOSED, FINISHED] - by Snowblind - 02-15-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 02-15-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 02-17-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 02-25-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 02-16-2013, 02:45 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Ricochet - 02-17-2013, 05:51 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 02-18-2013, 05:21 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Ricochet - 02-23-2013, 04:34 PM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 02-25-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Ricochet - 03-02-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 03-04-2013, 05:39 PM