the Rift

Possible Potential [CLOSED, FINISHED]

Snowblind Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Of all the colors that you've shined,
this is surely not your best

As Cosette and Ricochet shared their small confrontation, Snow shifted her weight to her back legs, cocking her front left hoof on the soft ground. The tension between the two of them almost seemed as if they had known each other from before, but being that they hadn't know the others' name, it must have just been hate at first glimps? Both the mare and the stallion invited Snowblind into their herds, each sounding comforting in their own way. The way Rico had basically said his herd would accept her because she must have been brave was almost like a pat on the back, but the ocean was so comfortable and Cosette was such a beautifully crafted mare, both in personality and physical appearance.

Her ears swiveled back as she thought about each option. Being able to run along the water would be magnificent, but the sense of being strong and frightening like Rico was also important to her. The more she thought, the more Cosette's words twisted into her mind.
"I do love the water,"
The white mare let the whisper out in a breath, dipping her head down a little as if it was very hard to take in what was happening. Curiosity struck her and her imagination created a whirl of vibrant unicorns running over white sanded beaches. Did they all look like her new acquaintance, or did they each have unique styles?
"I'm not meant to be violent, but I can be if I were to try. Cosette, are there more of your kind there?"
Would Snowblind fit in with the herd? If not, she didn't need them, she would go on with her lonesome self, wandering where ever it was that the grass grew the thickest. But, Rico hadn't explained where he resided either.
"Ricochet, where is it that you reside? And why is it that you can't help but glare at her?"

OOC: It's no big deal, don't worry about it. :) And sorry for this awful post guys, :s

Messages In This Thread
Possible Potential [CLOSED, FINISHED] - by Snowblind - 02-15-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 02-15-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 02-17-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 02-25-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 02-16-2013, 02:45 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Ricochet - 02-17-2013, 05:51 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 02-18-2013, 05:21 AM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Ricochet - 02-23-2013, 04:34 PM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Snowblind - 02-25-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Ricochet - 03-02-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: Possible Potential [OPEN] - by Cosette - 03-04-2013, 05:39 PM