the Rift

the climb [ Eva/Foothills leader ]

Evangeline Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Tell me you won't give up cause I'll be waiting if you fall
Oh you know I'll be there for you

"It's not much farther now." Evangeline said to her daughter, gently nudging the small filly's rump. She looked wilted in the heat and it had Evangeline more worried than it normally did. Her daughter's dark coat was not meant to expel the heat, but rather absorb it. Heat exhaustion was a very real possibility and Evangeline knew that she needed to find water soon. She wished that Dino wouldn't have gone on ahead of her. They could have stood together to provide more shade for their young daughter to walk in.

Tallis flew ahead of them, searching for water for his bonded and her daughter. He could see it and smell it and so he sent the message back to Evangeline who nudged Aylin once more. "Tallis found water." She smiled gently at her daughter who, at the mention of water, began to walk with renewed purpose.

The dragon continued his flight, soon setting his black eyes upon Validino and Cyrus below as well as a white mare and her blue. He began his descent just as a mare and dragon he recognized arrived. Tallis trilled to them before landing atop Validino's rump. Tallis made a series of chirps and trills to his bonded's mate and other child in greeting then moved to position himself on Dino's neck so he could peer between the unicorn's ears at the other mares.

Moments later Evangeline and Aylin crested the hill, both looking relieved to see the other pair. Upon reaching them Eva greeted both Dino and her son with gentle nuzzles and an affectionate whicker. Aylin touched her muzzle to her brother's before positioning herself in her father's shadow and laying down to rest while the adults did their meet and greet.

"Smoke." Evangeline said, offering the other mare a kind smile. "It's good to see you and Zaffre again. I hope you're both doing well despite the heat." She then looked to the white mare and dipped her head, recognizing her as a leader. "I am Evangeline the Pure, once leader of the Mystic Woodlands of Isilme." she introduced herself. "And these are my children, Aylin and Cyrus, my mate Validino, and my dragon Tallis."

Messages In This Thread
the climb [ Eva/Foothills leader ] - by Validino - 07-10-2012, 03:30 PM
RE: the climb [ Eva/Foothills leader ] - by Smoke - 07-11-2012, 02:10 AM
RE: the climb [ Eva/Foothills leader ] - by Evangeline - 07-11-2012, 08:47 AM
RE: the climb [ Eva/Foothills leader ] - by Validino - 07-11-2012, 03:46 PM
RE: the climb [ Eva/Foothills leader ] - by Eios - 07-23-2012, 11:35 PM