the Rift

Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates}

Cosette Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Cosette faced away from the land the wind blew straight in her face, clearing her long beautiful mane out of her view. She gazed out into the endless sea. A small smile crept over her face. She was finally home. She could smell the salt in the cool water that surrounded her four feet. The wind smelt of the sea as well. Her senses were happy and her heart was glad as well.

Cosette heard the sand crushing behind her but she did not fret or move. She felt no sense of danger as she looked out among the deep blue. A familiar voice filled her ears at that moment. It was Corsair. He had said he would meet her here and alas, there he was.

"Aye, Cosette, how yer be?" He said. She smiled again and slowly turned her head to look at him. Her eyes shone and were a beautiful gold color. Her face was much softer than the first time they had met, for she was finally comforted. Ahoy there, Corsair. She turned her head to look back out at the ocean. Beautiful isn't it? It helps me think, and rid of all me bad memories and thoughts. It makes me happy, and calm. So I would say that I be happiest I could be. Her hair blew out of her face once more as she closed her eyes and felt the specks of water from a small wave splash up into her face. Another soft warm smile caressing her facial features.

Messages In This Thread
Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Cosette - 02-15-2013, 03:48 AM
RE: Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Corsair - 02-16-2013, 07:37 PM
RE: Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Corsair - 02-21-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Corsair - 03-04-2013, 02:10 AM
RE: Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Corsair - 03-06-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Cosette - 02-20-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Cosette - 02-25-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Cosette - 03-06-2013, 01:44 AM