the Rift

Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates}

Cosette Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Cosette looked up slightly and spoke to herself Guidé par le vent, pas brûlés par le feu, non tirée par l'inondation, ils viennent pour se reposer, mais la bougie brûle seul, Il nous guide en toute sécurité à la maison she said in an almost whisper. It was something her mother always used to say to her before she fell asleep. Its was sort of a prayer, or a comforting saying to her now as it was then.

She looked over at Corsair turning slightly. A small smile resided on her face as she looked at the handsome stallion. He spoke a welcome to her which made her smile. She felt gratitude to be welcomed by the captain himself and felt grateful to be in his presence. Of course there was a longing in her heard that found herself oddly attracted to him, but it could never be right? For he was ha captain and she, well she was just a lass in the band, nothing more, nothing special. But she still felt it deep down.

I would much love t' meet them some time, an thank ye for yer kind welcome Corsair, I do reckon I shall find this galleon much to me liking Her french accent was soft and beautiful. Another smile fell over her face as she just looked into his eys. She had to lower her head slightly to do so but she didnt mind much. It was something she not only had to get used to but would become fond of.

OOC: French translation: Guided by the wind, Not burnt by the fire, Not pulled by the flood, They come to rest, But the candle burns alone, It guides us safely home.

Messages In This Thread
Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Cosette - 02-15-2013, 03:48 AM
RE: Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Corsair - 02-16-2013, 07:37 PM
RE: Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Corsair - 02-21-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Corsair - 03-04-2013, 02:10 AM
RE: Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Corsair - 03-06-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Cosette - 02-20-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Cosette - 02-25-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Cosette - 03-06-2013, 01:44 AM