the Rift

Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates}

Cosette Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Cosette smiled as Corsair spoke. His words never failed to calm her. What was it about him that intrigued her? He was handsome and everything, but the more she thought about it, it was him period, he had a way of calming her, and reassuring her and in some way making her know that everything was ok, even if he never said those exact words.

Cosette felt his muzzle reach out and touch her own. His face was soft. She took a deep breath in taking in his scent. A sense of comfort fell over her and unknowingly she scooted slightly closer to the stallion. I do believe it is already beginning to feel just like me old home

The mahogany mare could feel the wind picking up. The sand blew in her face and her automatic reaction was to drop her head and hide it in the captains side. She wasn't meaning to be so direct towards him. But somehow she just couldn't quite help her feeling right now. Everything was just so over whelming, and for once in a long time, the fae was happy.

Cosette jerked away ever so slightly when the wind stopped realizing what she had done. I- I am so sorry captain. I hope ye can forgive me sir She said dropping her head slighting in shame. She cursed at herself in her head. She was new here and she needed to not ruin things for herself by making moves on the captain. If there was one way to for sure herself leaving. That's would have been it.

OOC: Sorry for such a lame post :/

Messages In This Thread
Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Cosette - 02-15-2013, 03:48 AM
RE: Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Corsair - 02-16-2013, 07:37 PM
RE: Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Corsair - 02-21-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Corsair - 03-04-2013, 02:10 AM
RE: Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Corsair - 03-06-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Cosette - 02-20-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Cosette - 02-25-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Why is the Rum Always Gone? [Corsair, Pirates} - by Cosette - 03-06-2013, 01:44 AM