the Rift

Diplomatic Visitation{Kri, Smoke, Indy, open}

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the resolute
one cannot stop the wind from blowing, nor refuse the falling rain.

"Welcome friends," I say as I swoop in to the group, which had grown quite a bit in numbers since I first caught a glance of that familiar gleaming white coat from my vantage in the sky. My wings fold neatly against my back as I step forward, falling in beside Azzuen comfortably as I would any mare. I really was getting quite familiar with this oddly tolerable stallion over the period of my time here in the Throat. I offer a smile to Smoke and her bonded Zaffre, the blue dragon I had the pleasure of sailing the skies with only a few short seasons earlier.

Now, in the desperate heat of the desert, that cooler winter seemed like years before.

My blue eyes cast curiously onto the fillies painted in desaturated shades, except for the bright red they both wore in accents. I remember Azzuen had invited two girls to live within our home, and she figured these unicorns were the same. I nod in turn to Azzuen and the fillies who seemed fearless - a trait I found myself happy to observe.

"Greetings to you, Gossamer of the Foothills," I say to the royal white mare. My eyes are not as warm as the ones which greeted Smoke and her dragon, but they were not as cool as they had been on our previous meeting. "Before you state your business, let us make for the lake as Azzuen has suggested. I imagine the sun is harsh on your pale skin."

I turn to lead the way, my walk quick and purposeful across the hot rocks of our desert home.
""

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diplomatic Visitation{Kri, Smoke, Indy, open} - by Kri - 07-11-2012, 09:38 PM