Born of Ash [Darwin, Wilder, & Sons]

Tajheri Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
   TAJHERI</style>
  i won't describe all the pain that i will bring upon you
look in my eyes, or did the shame destroy your vision
</style>

It was from a distance that Tajheri watched Mandrake give birth to the newest brother that would join their ranks. The poor innocent soul had no idea what he had been birthed in to. Had no idea just how Mandrake would use him for his own personal gain as she did all the brothers. For some time now Tajheri had wondered if any of the brothers felt about her the same way he did. She was no needed. She was a hindrance to them, if anything. Always having to answer to her was a pain in the ass. She only managed to piss him off time and again, but she had her protector, Archibald. His brother was an idiot, always trying to protect the mare that used them.

A rare smile finds its way to Tajheri's features when the newborn uses magic to push his mother away. A strong brother, he would be. And smart for already assuming that Mandrake wasn't needed. He inched closer as he watched Mandrake, doing nothing to hide the hatred in his eyes. Yes, he hated her. He despised her for the punishment she dealt out to him and his brothers. He remembered the day she had thought to punish him by attempting to show him just how fragile his life was. How she could end it so easily if she wanted to.

He still held the scars across his jugular and along his jaw from her.

"Bitch." His voice was drowned out by Knox, who came barreling in and demanding that Evers take Darwin and run. A quick glance at Slade and a subtle tilt of his head sent the wolfdog pup scurrying off after his blue brother and the foal. Another smile curved Tajheri's lips as Knox bolted forward and began to attack their mother. The sooty stallion wasted no time as he lurched toward Wilder who thought to protect the sadistic bitch.

Jaws opened as his teeth sought to latch onto one of Wilder's wings, hooves struck at dainty white legs when the two finally clashed. He had no feelings for his absentee brother and would have no remorse if he broke his wing and ruined feathers. Let him be earthbound and stoprake's game. He was not superior and Tajheri would drive that point home even if it meant tearing his older brother apart, limb from limb.

ooc:// idk if someone is supposed to be playing Wilder or if he's just an NPC for whoever is attacking him. if my post is considered powerplay let me know and i'll edit it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Born of Ash [Darwin, Wilder, & Sons] - by Kipp - 03-31-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Born of Ash [Darwin, Wilder, & Sons] - by Casimir - 04-28-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Born of Ash [Darwin, Wilder, & Sons] - by Tajheri - 05-05-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: Born of Ash [Darwin, Wilder, & Sons] - by Kipp - 05-13-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: Born of Ash [Darwin, Wilder, & Sons] - by Casimir - 05-16-2013, 03:56 AM
RE: Born of Ash [Darwin, Wilder, & Sons] - by Casimir - 05-18-2013, 03:58 AM