the Rift

Born of Ash [Darwin, Wilder, & Sons]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Head to head it's all or nothing.
"Welcome to the family, Darwin." Archibald's voice sounds from behind all the others. He is a wraith, tall and domineering behind the dark body of his bridle-ridden brother. His gold eyes spark with malicious intent as his pristine, feathered legs carry him closer to the scene. He looks at none other than Mandrake, the steely mare that has made him into the machine he is. Archibald the Dauntless, a stallion of duty and duty alone. His duty, standing now in the heart, was to kill this mare.

Planting his hooves firmly, Archibald watched as his friesian-blooded brother takes the first move. His eyes are filled with a dark pleasure and pride in the younger son, and in a flash his sooty brother moves towards the eldest brother, the one that caused the last incestual creation to enter their family. With cold, hard eyes Archibald sends his magic towards the winged brother, turning his bones hard and heavy. Tajheri will finish him quickly, Archibald decides, and he flicks his tail in the direction of the red and white bitch at his tail. Her eyes trail the blue brother as he steals away the newborn obediently, and quickly Archibald sends her to aid the pup that trailed the duo. Protect them.

Snorting loudly the Dauntless finally decides to move in for his attack. His body lifts into a short rear before his powerful hindquarters send him off in a deadly charge. His intent is clear and he will feel no pity for any son that stands in his way. He is on a clear path to trample the Irish Draught. Archibald tucks his chin and he presses forward harder, shoulder aiming to smack right into her and knees lifting high to send sharp and heavy hooves clear over her body to crush her. He wonders if she will die as easily as the Stormchaser had. Satisfaction rages through him as he feels his body connect with his mother's, and he slams his hooves down hard against her.

After all, Archibald is her greatest achievement.
Archibald

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Born of Ash [Darwin, Wilder, & Sons] - by Kipp - 03-31-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Born of Ash [Darwin, Wilder, & Sons] - by Casimir - 04-28-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Born of Ash [Darwin, Wilder, & Sons] - by Tajheri - 05-05-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: Born of Ash [Darwin, Wilder, & Sons] - by Archibald - 05-05-2013, 07:05 PM
RE: Born of Ash [Darwin, Wilder, & Sons] - by Kipp - 05-13-2013, 08:12 PM