the Rift

Born of Ash [Darwin, Wilder, & Sons]

Casimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

C a s i m i r

D r a g My T e e t h Across Y o u r Chest
To T a s t e Your B e a t i n g Heart

He was ready for this, and a gleeful smile appeared on his lips. The joy of spilling blood always made him happy, and he sang a tune on his way to join his brothers in the blood bath, running along with them in a well practiced rhythmic dance of death. Moments like these were always golden for the doppleganger, for in his world this happened quite often. Him and his brothers were the terrorists of the horse world, shedding blood wherever they laid their fast acting hooves, crushing those beneath them like flies. No one was safe, and he himself had killed countless foals and pregnant mothers. The joys of being a killer would never be expressed so easily in the real Casimir, but this was not the real Casimir. Before he charged at her, making his move to help kill the mare that birthed him, he spoke, his voice in a cooing tone.

"Mandrake, dear darling Mother. You life has come to an end, and I intend to show you how much I love you; by giving you a quick way out."

He moved his body rearing up and aiming to put his front hooves firmly on her neck. He used his magic, speeding up time so that his hooves would appear there faster than she could imagine, and would snap her neck in an instance. He wanted to stab her repeatedly, but there was no such thing he could do. He had already helped kill her, and Wilder was next on his list.

"And you brother. You may have given this family a new gift, of which we most appreciate, but your love for Mother is too much. You need to settle down. Go to sleep, won't you?"

His movement when to Wilder in a fast once more as his magic buzzed through his body. His intend was to knock Wilder out, and he ended up head butting him. It was something, and he didn't want to hurt him, but wanted him to stop being so ridiculous and trying to stop the inevitable. They would all die some day, and it was Mother's turn, so why not today?

[Image: 44e8a148-3afd-49ff-886c-88547d8c0d92_zps0984fc50.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Born of Ash [Darwin, Wilder, & Sons] - by Kipp - 03-31-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Born of Ash [Darwin, Wilder, & Sons] - by Casimir - 04-28-2013, 05:25 PM
RE: Born of Ash [Darwin, Wilder, & Sons] - by Tajheri - 05-05-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: Born of Ash [Darwin, Wilder, & Sons] - by Kipp - 05-13-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: Born of Ash [Darwin, Wilder, & Sons] - by Casimir - 05-16-2013, 03:56 AM
RE: Born of Ash [Darwin, Wilder, & Sons] - by Casimir - 05-18-2013, 03:58 AM