the Rift

Everything starts [Cinnebuns]

Daenerys Posts: 41
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 hh :: 5
Cami

DAENERYS
All I loved, I loved alone.

She hasn’t worried much about her own state, and she doesn’t really comprehend her injuries before Cineviam asks her. Lcuk had been with her tonight; the roaring flames had left but minor burns on her legs and rump, superficial ones that would heal in the course of a few weeks. No, it wasn’t the pain from the burns that troubled her. The long run hadn’t been without side-effects. From inside her womb, the colt was stirring uneasily, every now and then a rush of pain spreading through her body. It frightened her at first, she wasn’t sure if it was normal, but as the pains became regular, she suddenly understood. Her child was on his way.

Panting slightly, she looked to the ashen stallion and then to the woods behind him. The Deep Forest was safe, but she was unsure if she could get there on her own. Was there any chance that he would help her? Her flushed face turned to him, thistle eyes slightly scared and glazed from the hurt of the contractions. "I need to go to the Deep Forest, it is safe there," she said, gasping as another shot of pain went through her. "I don’t think I can make it on my own. Will you assist me, Cineviam?" she asked with pleading eyes, not able to hide her fright any longer. She staggered forward a couple of steps, breathing heavily, her flanks heaving.

But in the midst of the fear and pain, there was an overshadowing joy; soon, she would meet her son for the first time. Hopefully he would take on after herself more than his father, and she would raise him to be a strong, just stallion. A smile fleetingly crossed her lips before being replaced by another grimace of pain. All of this pain she was going through now was all due to Viserys, and she wouldn’t forget; she would make sure to repay every single moment of hurt. With the strength of the Qian behind her, she would be more than able to make his life a living hell.

A groan escaped her, knees feeling weak and the way to the forest seemed endless. She only hoped that the ashen steed would find pity enough within his cold core to support her on her way. Birthing was much too intimate for her to share with him, a stranger still, and she doubted that he would even want to stay through the agony and bloodspill. Dany wished that she could just run away from this pain as well, the thought of birthing scaring her more than having to face the Sun God, but now she would have to be strong.

Messages In This Thread
Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Daenerys - 07-10-2012, 03:50 PM
RE: Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Cineviam - 07-11-2012, 08:07 AM
RE: Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Daenerys - 07-14-2012, 12:01 PM
RE: Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Cineviam - 07-16-2012, 11:41 PM
RE: Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Daenerys - 07-19-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Cineviam - 07-23-2012, 04:43 AM
RE: Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Daenerys - 07-29-2012, 12:40 PM
RE: Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Cineviam - 07-31-2012, 04:33 AM
RE: Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Daenerys - 08-05-2012, 08:10 AM
RE: Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Cineviam - 08-06-2012, 03:08 PM
RE: Everything starts [Cinnebuns] - by Daenerys - 08-12-2012, 08:52 AM