the Rift

Through the Looking Glass [Arah\Open]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 50c3cfe45dfd7]

Chernobyl

She watched as ice replaced his flame and decided that pressing further would do her no real good. She looked away from him, wide eyes pooling once again upon the mirror. She was growing bored with its blank surface and without much else to entertain her, the little doll fixed a tentative stare upon Arah. She knew that there were words still to be shared with her newly acquainted snow prince but it would have to wait until his company was hers entirely- if that day ever presented itself again. She had no quarrels either way because there wasn’t much she could do in the way of understanding someone else’s emotions, but at least she could rely on such a pretense. However, as her generous offer to allow the mare a place beside her was refused, she bristled in warning. She hadn’t the best set of skills to deal with other creatures but it made her quite sour to deal with those who were just incompetent.

Something in her voice seemed to darken when she spoke once more though it was unclear whether she spoke to stallion or mare; had she really grown so callous in the past few years? “Doesn’t seem to favor anyone but Myrddin.” She smiled at the thought of him; she was his disciple after all. Though lately she had begun to question her choice of entertainment in the Basin... It wasn’t adding up to much as far as she could tell and perhaps it was merely a sign that she didn’t fit the requirements. Maybe there was something better suited to her unique capabilities.

Or maybe not.

She hadn’t done much of anything since coming to Helovia and she wondered how long it would take for her to realize where she actually belonged. There was so much to consider, so much to consume- starting with her current companions. Mauja looked to be lost in himself which was becoming something that she no longer felt strange and the mare, well she seemed to be willing the mirror to do something, anything for her. The wraith smiled to herself letting an ominous chuckle slip from her charred lips. “I’d stop waiting if I were you.” If it wasn’t the conversation that had obliged her to stay then it was simply a lack of knowing when to cut the cord… What was she going to accomplish here standing in such awkward silence anyhow?

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

OOC| Oh look! It's a crap-ass Chern post with all it's usual crappy fixings. XD

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Through the Looking Glass [Arah\Open] - by Chernobyl - 03-07-2013, 02:13 AM