the Rift

The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open

Clover Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Clover looked over to see what had responded to her and smiled to see it was a colt, not to long behind her in age. She noticed that he had a nice pair of wings that went along with the color of his body, dark with a shining white added to it. He seemed safe to approach but she had no time, before she even took one step a dark mare with beautiful markings came up to her. Clover smiled and looked at her. Then she saw the teeth and feathers in her mane. Where did she get those? Clover wondered, staring at the mares mane.

Clover felt a cold war shiver down her spine and knew that this was her new home and she had to be respectful to her lovely lady. She dipped her dome in greetings and then bowed before the dark mare. "Lady Psyche, my name is ---“ Before Clover could finish her sentence, Arah jumped beside her and started talking, nonstop. Clover. She finished her sentence inside of her small mind. Clover raised back up, feeling the snow against her long leg that had been settled along the cold ground. As she listened to Arah’s words, her harks pinned hard against the back of her dome. I thought I told you to stick with me? Clover traced the words throughout her head. She flicked her ears back and forth in disagreement. No, you didn't, mother. This, made Clover a bit furious. Arah was nice to her in the Threshold, but was it only to get her to come to the Basin? Did she leave Skylark, all for this? Skylark and her could of stayed together. Although, this was probably for the best.

Clover chased the thoughts out of her. She was home, and she would have to stay. As Clover listened to Arah continue to talk, she heard something that seemed… dangerous. She will either learn quickly or she will...well, you know. Arah told Psyche. What was this they were mumbling about? Clover looked at the two unicorns talking to each other, then she caught the glimpse of the colt again. She smiled, hoping he would come over to her. She needed another friend that was about her age.

---

Clover is moving.

"Clover is talking."

Clover is thinking.

---

ooc: Two words behind my last post. o.o
word count: 377

Messages In This Thread
The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open - by Clover - 02-16-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Mesec - 02-16-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Arah - 02-17-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Clover - 02-19-2013, 05:42 PM