the Rift

The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

Arah hoped that Clover had understood that she was only trying to protect her. As a young filly, Arah had dug her way into holes with her words. She hoped that by interrupting Clovers sentence, she stopped the young filly from doing any damage. She frowned as the young colt spoke to her, pointing out her rudeness. Yes, I was actually quite rude.' Too late now the damage was done. 'Ironic, you should have just let the filly speak. You did more damage then what she could have.' Arah sighed and spared the colt a glance before looking back over to Psyche. "Yes, you are both right." Arah said softly. She backed away, letting Clover been seen again. "Please, everyone," another glance to the colt so he new that he was included in her apology. "Forgive my rudeness, it was not my time to speak." She dipped her head in Psyche's direction,as a sign of respect "I meant no disrespect Lady Psyche." Then Arah turned to the colt. "Thank you, as well. For pulling me up short. I am also still young in many ways." Then a soft smile for Clover, hoping the young filly could see how sorry she was.

Then she moved to behind Clover and shut her mouth. Dug holes as a filly, still did as a mare. To strangers she was very smooth with the tongue, always polite always smiling. That was, after all, how she'd gotten so many people to come to The Basin. It was a talent, her mother had told her. Talented in twisting her words. Under her leader's gaze though, she became a babbling idiot. She had to remind herself that everyone made mistakes even though she felt quite hot and was rather embarrassed. She stared straight at Psyche listening to her greeting Clover. She would have to speak to Clover privately when all this was done and apologise profusely. It was even more embarrassing because she wasn't actually racist. However as her mother always said, learn from your mistakes and move on. Don't linger on them or you will make them again. Arah, still had the feeling that Psyche would have something to say to her after that show however. She hoped that she hadn't lost her position, or worse yet what little respect she may actually have had.

She waited for Clover to make up her mind, eyes looking over their strange little group. Sighing softy she waited for one of two things; another verbal reminder of her manners or being pulled aside by someone and receiving another verbal bashing, only this time in private.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Arah hates messing up xD
Words; 438
Tag; Clover, Mesec, Psyche and Open

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open - by Clover - 02-16-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Mesec - 02-16-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Arah - 02-17-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Clover - 02-19-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Mesec - 02-19-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Phyche, Open - by Arah - 02-19-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open - by Clover - 02-20-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: The New Girl In Town; Psyche, Open - by Mesec - 02-24-2013, 12:32 PM