the Rift

We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia listened to her comrades and then heard Phae shushing her. The prisoner was truly of no concern, since she was unconscious, but wandering ears were indeed trouble. A herd land was necessary at this point, for their matters to be handled quietly. Someone was here. Someone else. An interloper who was entirely unwelcome. The mare with the strange, dual colored eyes turned her head slowly over her shoulder, narrowing her odd gaze as a cold apathy smoothed over her soul and features. She had felt this way only once when her sister's virtue and safety had been in question, and she had promised death.

Tinek played off of Ophelia's emotions, and after playing gently with the pretty bird, he arched his spined back and snapped open silver wings, making himself appear larger. The dragon opened his toothy maw, frost and sparks coming out in warning while crimson eyes danced with a feral glint. Slowly, the dragon circled, talons shifting in the soil. A thin film of frost was left in his wake, melting in the sunlight.

Then, the alabaster mare approached, her eyes never wavering from the gray stallion's. Almost like a snake she locked her gaze, body swaying ever so slightly as she moved, the crimson tendrils of her mane like dripping blood dancing with her steps. "You should not have come," she nearly whispered, the warning and threat clear in her chime-like tones. "And now, you will leave and forget." Ophelia moved close, a breath away from the stallion, and she did not blink.

She wrapped a hold of his mind, circling it like a vulture would her prey. Carefully, she found the memory she was looking for, the one from this very moment, and she stuck a mental knife into it with no small about of pleasure. Ophelia cut out any mention of her, leaving him with only an empty shell of a thought, a vague idea that the deep forest held Willow without the alabaster mare's name or presence appearing anywhere. Eventually she would need to learn how to cut out whole memories, but this would do for now. "Go," she growled, stepping back into the shadows when he blinked.

[OOC: Permission from Elope to use Phi's magic on Argetlam]

OPHELIA
Faith shattered and decays as frosted blood flows in my veins

sdrcow @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Ophelia - 02-17-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 02-19-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 03-09-2013, 10:39 PM