the Rift

We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

"It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for;

Apollo’s eyes drifted to the hulking behemoth that drifted in to join their little group, honey-brown orbs taking in each bulk and shine of pure muscle. Oh, how he’d hate to fight that guy… Having not seen him in the Grey before, the black and white over didn’t have a name to place to him, but that was alright. Apollo was discovering that he didn’t yet know all of the Grey members… And it may be awhile until he finally did. Giving a slight dip of his neck in greeting to the large stallion, he remained silent, simply soaking in their words.

The black giant seemed all for the idea of an invasion, where as Phaedra spoke up, seeming uncertain. When her voice graced his ears, they swiveled in her direction, neck turning moments later to look upon her. Oh, she looked so different now… Something had happened to her, although the stallion didn’t know what, but… It made him afraid to speak with her, for he could tell that her new appearance was rattling even to herself. He was curious, of course, to understand what had happened to her… And yet refrained from asking, simply not wanting to upset her.

Suddenly, and quite abruptly, another joined them. The smell on the grey stallion who joined their little meeting was different, not embraced in the shadows and familiarity of the Deep Forest. Instead… He smelled of the Foothills? Like the tree-mare? An outsider, then.

Narrowing his eyes slightly at the threat, Apollo gave a harsh snort and stamped a hoof, dipping his head and pointing his horn towards the potential threat. Whoever the silvered stallion was, he had come here without permission, and that alone made Apollo uneasy. Glancing to Ophelia for any sort of command, he waited, but was slightly startled to see the alabaster mare casually step up to the outsider, and speak softly in her silky tones.

’You should not have come. And now, you will leave and forget.’ What was she doing? The overo tilted his head in curiosity, but otherwise stood his ground and kept his mouth shut, waiting and watching.

I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill."

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Apollo - 02-17-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 02-19-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 03-09-2013, 10:39 PM