the Rift

We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Tinek tried to keep his talons as open as possible, not interested in hurting the squirming and raging creature. Landing on his hind legs, the silver dragon delicately released the weasel and then watched it carefully, a frown on his scaled lips. Crimson eyes looked to give an apology, but he knew in his heart that the little woodland animal would never be able to forgive him. Hurt at feeling the need to protect his bond-mate and lost a potential friend, the young dragon leaped onto a low hanging tree branch and huffed, tucking his head into a leathery wing to ignore any more silly four legged drama.

When Willow told her that healing from the Grey would not be necessary, she frowned with concern before letting out a heavy sigh. It seemed that Aaron had more judgement to pass on her and her choices, and she finally leveled the painted colt with an injured glare. "What is it that you want me to say to that, Aaron?" she asked with a cold snap of her tongue. "Did you want me to remain the innocent filly my entire life? Were you hoping that I would be as carefree and ignorant of adulthood as I used to be? I have evolved because of external stimulus shoved upon my personage, and I have done what I had to to survive." Ophelia's dual colored eyes narrowed slightly. "Even now, you are not loyal to the herd you serve. Who are you to pass judgement upon me when I do whatever I can for my family? Who are you to cast blame upon the only outcome of survival that is fit for the ones I love?"

Ophelia snorted. "I have grown up, but it seems to me like you are just uncomfortable with realizing that one day, you might have to reach maturity as well." Then, the alabaster mare turned her softened gaze to the half-tree that was being tended to by her woodland creature. The mare shook her head slightly at Willow's accusations.

"We do not desire you the inability to staunch the blood flow of war, but to keep you from reviving those we have downed by skill," she replied. "The Grey are a small band, and in order to secure for my family a herd land, I must take every precaution, no matter how unsettling they may be. If you had the inability to revive those that mine had defeated, then you would be of no tactical gain." Ophelia did not deny the fact that they had taken a healer, but she was honest in her reasons. She did not try to make excuses or apologize for her actions. War was cruel, and to win meant that you had to be even more sinister.

"We attack tomorrow," she said, turning to the Grey. "Please release your prisoners once we reach the battlefield."

OPHELIA
Faith shattered and decays as frosted blood flows in my veins

sdrcow @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 02-19-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Willow - 03-09-2013, 10:39 PM
RE: We are The Grey | Ophelia, Willow, Open - by Ophelia - 03-10-2013, 12:20 AM