the Rift

saving my lost princess[Rescue]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

"Mother?"

Confused words slip out of Delinne's mouth as I searched. I turn to her, smiling. It was so good to see her again, her blue pools focused on my red orbs. "Delinne, come on. I'm gonna get you out of here." I stare at her bloated stomach for a moment, seeing it move slightly. I shake my elegant head, thinking it's all a trick. "Come on, before someone catches us." I nudge her to her feet, glancing back as she said more words.

"Watch out for Insanity."

I tilt my head, wondering what she meant. Insanity as in, mental insanity or a horse named insanity? I sigh, deciding it didn't matter. Instead I throw my wing over her back and begin to walk. I turn to her, opening my maw to speak. "How fast do you think you can run?" I glance around once we stood at the mouth of the cave, making sure there weren't any horses there to attack us. Maybe things would go smoothly and we'd be able to get away without a horse attacking us or anything? No, doubt it. We'd probably be attacked any minute now. I keep my gray hooves stationary for a moment, shifting my fiery gaze to Delinne. "I don't want you fighting anyone if they come, alright? You might end up getting hurt." I didn't want to be mean, but in the condition she's in, she wouldn't stand a chance. I was going to protect Delinne with all my life. I walk forward, making sure Delinne was following me every step of the way.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: <3

word count: 264

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Azzaron - 02-17-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Delinne - 02-17-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Azzaron - 02-17-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Ailith - 02-17-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Delinne - 02-17-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Insanity - 02-17-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Azzaron - 02-18-2013, 02:17 PM