the Rift

saving my lost princess[Rescue]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
And up we go.
The mare groaned quietly as she got up on her four legs, feeling the foal inside of her move into a more comfortable position. How would she be able to run away? Without getting noticed?
"I don't want you fighting anyone if they come, alright? You might end up getting hurt." The mare looked at the pegasus, slightly raisin' a brow. Did he think that she was unable to fight just because of her belly?
Sure, she didn't want the foal to get hurt, but still. She could defend herself.

A stranger's voice disturbed their conversation and Delinne stared at the mare coming out of the shadows. Who was she to speak?
"You my dear wear the strangest of coats..." Was that a compliment? The black mare snorted and stared at her. An equine. And she wasn't required anywhere.
She was tired of this place, tired of no explanation. No one had ever told her why she was a prisoner.

"Mother and son? Do I guess correctly?" Did she look old to this equine? Did she look like the mother of a palomino pegasus?
"You're wrong, my dear." Her fuse was getting shorter, as it had during her time in this dark cave. It was almost time for the bomb inside to explode.
When the mare started to speak to Azzaron and demanding him to leave, it burst.
"I do not wish to be here, and no explanation has been given to me either. What purpose do I have here except for being a sad and pregnant mare in a dark cave?!"

Fuck. Delinne glanced at Azzaron and tried to read his emotions. How would he react? She hadn't told him at all about her being pregnant, but once you thought about it; They hadn't met since the Grove. And that was a while ago.
Shit...
She turned her gaze to the equine again, observing her with orbs as dark as the night sky above them.

"A stallion coming to pick up his pregnant mate isn't weird, right, my dear?" She used the two last words just to fuck with the mare, stomping on her nerves. Delinne was pissed.
And she would show it, dammit. Even if her belly was all fat...

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: >.> I have nothing to do with this *runs away*
word count: 376
DELINNE
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Azzaron - 02-17-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Delinne - 02-17-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Azzaron - 02-17-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Ailith - 02-17-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Delinne - 02-17-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Insanity - 02-17-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Azzaron - 02-18-2013, 02:17 PM