the Rift

saving my lost princess[Rescue]

Insanity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 510065ef6d419]

I n s a n i t y

I had left my pregnant prisoner shortly to go find herbs to sooth my sore throat. I wasn't entirely sure what to use on it, but honey had seemed to do the trick the other times I had felt like this. To get the soothing liquid I had to knock down a bee's nest, which wasn't that bad. It only costed me a couple of stings on my tenebrous flank. They hurt like hell, but the taste and relief the honey gave me was more than worth it.

With my newly found strength I returned a nyctophilian creature under the cover of night to my prisoner. I knew her name was Delinne, but I liked calling her my prisoner; I believe it gave me a sense of inferiority that I yearned for in the herd. As I trotted silently up to the cave where my prisoner should be, I heard numerous horses talking. I wondered what kind of idiot had chosen to come speak to my prisoner without permission, it wasn't as if I had left her for that long.

A mare was confronting my prisoner, and a pegasus stood by Delinne's side. 'The father,' I guessed, moving from the shadows to stand between the new mare and my prisoner. My eyes were closed, my body now unmoving. I knew what I had to do.

"Delinne, you have served your purpose to me. Leave now before I change my mind," I hiss, my body barely visible in the dim glow of the moon. I wasn't going to keep my prisoner here any longer. She had been used to help me fulfill my quest, and so her purpose to me was no longer. I now had no use for the pregnant mare, so the regal thing to do would be to let her go. But I only had so much kindness left in me, my mind could be changed in the blink of an eye.

talk talk talk

Messages In This Thread
saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Azzaron - 02-17-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Delinne - 02-17-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Azzaron - 02-17-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Ailith - 02-17-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Delinne - 02-17-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Insanity - 02-17-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Azzaron - 02-18-2013, 02:17 PM