the Rift

saving my lost princess[Rescue]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

I can see another mare. This one belonged to the herd. I could tell.I instantly flick my ears back, agitated. Did she really expect me to leave without Delinne? I snort, not giving a crap about this stupid mare. I stop and spin towards the mare once I hear her words. Do I really look like a child to her?!"Mother and son?! How old do I look to you?!" I can feel anger and rage fill my palomino body, and I'm temped to burn this mare. Was she blind?! I flare my nostrils, agitated. I'm ready to lunge at this stupid mare when Delinne begins to scream out in rage, angered at the mare. I smile, amused. "I love it when you're angry." I give her a nudge before placing a serious expression back on my pale face.

Another dark equine mare comes, and I groan. She belongs to this herd too. Can't they all just go away before I burn the place down?! I sigh, deciding I would put up with these annoying equines for only a little longer. But this coal black mare, she was better. She simply let us leave, and I smile. "Thank you for allowing us to leave peacefully."

I turn away from the others, guiding Delinne away from this grassy place. I hated it, I never wanted to come back to this place. Never ever. It was a shame I didn't burn this stupid place down, it would've been fun to watch it burn. I keep my muzzle against Delinne's neck, leading her away from the black mare and the others. My fiery eyes were focused on the ground, constantly flickering towards Delinne. Would she be okay? I sigh, deciding not to worry. Instead, I focus on leading Delinne to somewhere safe.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: Bad post. :/

word count: 300

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Azzaron - 02-17-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Delinne - 02-17-2013, 01:18 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Azzaron - 02-17-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Ailith - 02-17-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Delinne - 02-17-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Insanity - 02-17-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: saving my lost princess[Rescue] - by Azzaron - 02-18-2013, 02:17 PM