the Rift

.horizons.

Noise Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

N O I S E

"The Cyborg Says:....spaceballs!"

"Haha, well I'm pretty sure you're not dead yet ga...Brother. It was a joke about how're you be doin' today. Though you seem to need hydration man."
Says the giant cyborg with a smile. He likes this spacemonkey, he didn't seem too terribly judgmental and had even smiled at his joke, despite not understanding it. Yes, he thinks, he is quite certain he rather likes this soul. Though, as he finishes he sees that this thing really does need some H20 or some shizzle. Fo shizzle my nizzle yo hizzle..wtf was that? Silk? And thus he is distracted by the arrival of the mare. She moves like water and silk and appears like smoke..though not exactly colored quite like it. Shes fiiiiinnnne though, like fergalicious yo, Daammnn. But alas, she does not seem dehydrated and the pretty boy over there is starting to look like Mick Jagger and, Zorlogs, the wrinkles would just look atrocious on him. Eww. She smiles at him though and he thinks he's rather in luck for all the Ancients seem fairly advanced today.

The mare speaks of the fine stallion and, as Noise considers him again, he sees that he really is a Pretty Boy. hehe, the cyborg shall call him that, ahh Pretty Boy. But wait, why is he throwing a diva tantrum, does he not know that he's hot? In fact, if Noise were still in his BI phase he'd consider doing him too. Yup, hottness. The cyborg listens to the temper tantrum for like two seconds before some crazy ass mofo comes running out of the forest telling him to stfu but seriously, what is it with studs and not knowing what they are today. This thing lacks like two hands and any sort of muscles. Like, he could totally fart on this dude and he'd knock him over. He just flat out stares at this guy, like, seriously, do you really want to go there dude. I have biceps made of godliness, I'm like that guy on the Old Spice commercials mixed with Schwarzenegger, and you do not wanna go there. He just gives this psycho-buns the stare for like 3 seconds before he turns back to the conversation and speaks to Pretty Boy.
"Dude, how can you not know that you're hot..I mean handsome...you're like the epitome of unicorn stallion-ness homeshizzle."

Then, he turns to Crazy-Ass-Mofo and just stares at him again for threee seconds more with the same expression before he speaks in the deepest, most sarcastic tone he can muster, "and you!.....Please....just please." And keeps on staring for a few more seconds before turning back to the conversation. If Crazy-Ass-Mofo moves, he thinks, I'll just raise my metal leg, fart in his face, and then obliterate him with a kick to the face...wait for it...wait for it.....{in deep COD voice} hheaaaaddshoooott.

Messages In This Thread
.horizons. - by Lúthien - 07-10-2012, 08:47 PM
RE: .horizons. - by Noise - 07-11-2012, 02:18 AM
RE: .horizons. - by Lena - 07-11-2012, 06:07 AM
RE: .horizons. - by Twenteh'One - 07-11-2012, 01:30 PM
RE: .horizons. - by Lúthien - 07-12-2012, 12:47 AM
RE: .horizons. - by Noise - 07-12-2012, 03:31 AM
RE: .horizons. - by Lena - 07-12-2012, 08:28 AM
RE: .horizons. - by Twenteh'One - 07-12-2012, 03:09 PM
RE: .horizons. - by Lúthien - 07-20-2012, 10:53 PM
RE: .horizons. - by Lena - 08-01-2012, 07:53 AM
RE: .horizons. - by Lúthien - 08-04-2012, 01:20 AM