the Rift

The rose's game [Open]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
I'm depressed.

Mother hasn't been around lately. Wait. Why did I even care?! I shake my head, thinking I must be going crazy. Me, caring about mother's whereabouts? Ha! Impossible! I trot along, my bay roan body slipping through the forest. I hear something. Who? I shuffle forward, peering from behind a tree.

"Hello?" Once I'm closer to the shape, I see him. Mesec. Instantly my stomach begins to do flops, and I groan. Lovely. Mesec. I step towards him, seeing another. Who was this other guy? He was a unicorn, so I suppose he's okay. I place myself at Mesec's side, sighing. I suddenly notice flower, dripping red. I laugh slightly, amused. Bleeding flowers? How amusing. I glance at Mesec, wondering what he's thinking.

I glance at the other stallion. He's older, his coat is black as night. He has many spots of white, and his horn is a bluish color. I shift my weight a bit, staring at the flowers. Why wasn't I scared? Should I be? I dig my cloven hoof into the dirt, staring at the ground. Why was I even here in the Deep Forest?

Because Mesec is here.

I freeze up. Why was I thinking about this? I shake my head, disliking myself. "Hello, Mesec." I glance at the flowers. "What's going on here?" I tilt my head, glancing at Mesec with green orbs. I wanted to figure out what was happening at the moment. Bleeding flowers, two stallions. Riddles. What was going on here?

[[ >.< Worst post ever.]]

Messages In This Thread
The rose's game [Open] - by NPC - 02-18-2013, 09:15 AM
RE: The rose's game [Open] - by Apollo - 02-18-2013, 05:28 PM
RE: The rose's game [Open] - by NPC - 02-18-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: The rose's game [Open] - by Mesec - 02-18-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: The rose's game [Open] - by Frost Fyre - 02-18-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: The rose's game [Open] - by Apollo - 02-21-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: The rose's game [Open] - by NPC - 02-21-2013, 02:05 PM