the Rift

I am not evil, My heart is just gone

Diesel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

His ivory hooves touched the green ground. The instant warmth that he always felt among the trees wrapped around him.
Behind him, the portal he used closed; the swirling purple designs fading to leave the forest’s green, unblemished beauty.
Around him is silence.
More interested in this forest than any he had ever explored before, Diesel finds himself wandering among the huge old trees. His ebony coat drifts among the shadows. One would never see the silent stallion if one didn’t happen to catch him on his left side. Blazing across his cheek a white mask covers one of his silvery eyes, settling into his skin beautifully, melding back into ebony around his cheek plane.
Something drifted down to land on the very end of his nostril. Instantly, Diesel shook his head, his short white mane unruffled by the movement. He backed up one step, one feathery white hoof cocking back. A leaf the shape of a perfect heart landed on the ground.
Diesel snorted; turned around and walked towards a lazy river. His connection to the land, borne by his childhood among the forests, was the only thing that allowed him to find beauty in the earth.
The stream was crisp, clear. Absolutely clean, and In it he saw his body. Tall, strong. Capable. He felt secure in knowing that no one could hurt him now. What, after all, would challenge him? The horses from his home were terrified of his size. His build. He was different and he knew it.
He was safe
Until he saw the second reflection.

"I'm not Evil; My heart is just gone"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-18-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-18-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-18-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-18-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-20-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-21-2013, 01:09 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-22-2013, 02:23 AM