the Rift

I am not evil, My heart is just gone

Nadira Posts: 76
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 2 years (Birdsong)
s3ilver

it has come to pass...

What was it about traveling through the Threshold these days? The snort that escaped her intricate muzzle was a soft exhale of intrigue and confusion. It was quite amusing how one could sense the wrenching feeling of being tugged in a direction, and given no rhyme or reason for such a delirious suspicion. It was one thing the snow-clothed unicorn had resolved not to try and figure out. There were reasons behind everything that happened, and not everything could be solved or answered to ones liking. It was a merry-go-round effect that had the poor sea barren lass dizzy with formulations and calculations, trying to figure out something that just didn’t want to be found.

Glacier spheres subconsciously kept her from running into the huge old evergreens that covered these lands. Making it their home and in return, providing shelter and food for those who resided here. She didn’t know of any, other than your common critters that scampered about and made such a ruckus. But maybe that was one of the things that drew her in to such a place as this: the feeling of being home. Home… she wasn’t quite sure if that was a pleasant thought or not. It was all she had ever known for the past two decades of her life, and that alone wasn’t such a pretty thought to let wander in her pretty head of hers.

She found herself following the resonance of a near by stream. The cool and clear liquid always calmed her spirits. Always gave her the solitude she needed to ponder over and make sense of everything that consistently, without fail, impressed itself upon her. It was becoming a burden of sorts. A sensation she had not quite grown accustomed to, and wasn’t entirely sure how to deal with it. One step at a time, she would tell herself. Give her space to sort and analyze things. Things had gotten a little out of hand since she had arrived in this world known to its occupants as Helovia.

Reaching the edge of the creek, she began letting the water seep into her parched throat. Slender nape stretched so her maw could reach the crystal surface, and sip quietly as she relaxed her tensed muscles. It wasn’t until she opened her visionaries, to behold the other side of the creek, did she see another creature starring at her, perplexed to say the least. He was by far taller than her. Her dove like bodice stood no more than fourteen-two. As a human girl, she hadn’t been much taller. So height did little to nothing for her, in way of judging a book by its cover. Which was something she found all too common with the majority of the Helovians here.

Raising her pristine features, so she could observe her admirer, her small frail ears plastered face forward and a small dip of her crown was given in formalities sake. She was careful not to let her three foot ivory horn scare him away. Sure unicorns were fierce and dangerous in battle, that she could remember clearer than if it had been played out right in front of her, but they were also gentle creatures. And she wished no one to get the wrong impression on a first meeting basis. First impressions were everything to the unicorn, and so she wished to do the same to those she first met.

“You do not need to stare. Yes I am a unicorn, and I am real. My name is NADIRA, and welcome to Helovia. I take it you just entered?”

Her words were like a dream, soft and hazy. Sweet melodic tunes, music to even a nightingales fragile ears. She would have recognized that look on his features, for a forest was nothing new, but what it held was always a surprise, a mystery to the discoverer. She waited for him to collect his bearings and think things through. Shock was not something every held with casualness.

Thoughts || Normal Post || "Previous Speech" || "I am talking."

N A D I R A
the essence of timeless beauty

Messages In This Thread
I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-18-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Nadira - 02-18-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-18-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-18-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-18-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-20-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-21-2013, 01:09 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-22-2013, 02:23 AM