the Rift

I am not evil, My heart is just gone

Kovu Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I just didn't feel I had a home in the Throat.

I had followed Gaucho there but the heat was pretty much unbearable for me and I can't come to think how animals actually lived there. Sure,there was a large lake full of cool and refreshing water but I couldn't play around in it all the time could I? Why I had trekked all the way over here I didn't have a clue but I knew it was where new horses found a home,and meet others so,maybe this was chance number two? Or I could pick someone up myself and take them to---to where? I had no where to call home or anything. Or maybe...one of the wild lands just to talk or play or something?

I snort as I come to a river. I was boiling. I had just gone to a desert and back and so,with out knowing what the heck I was doing,I plunged into the water which cam up to the top of my legs. I let out a shrill whinny as I kick about in the water,splashing it everywhere and not caring who or what I got wet. Soon my coat was washed of sweat and replaced with clean (well cleaner) water. After frolicking I finally settle down,coming out the water and shaking my self of before plunging my muzzle into the water and drinking it greedily. You do not need to stare. Yes I am a unicorn, and I am real. My name is NADIRA, and welcome to Helovia. I take it you just entered? I prick up my ears and lift my head,turning it in the direction of the speaker.

At first I see a young mare,her pelt a snowy white color and then I notice a stallion behind. He was much larger and was mainly black as I was and had a half white face. what the-? He had the same markings as me (well I had a few more) and it had washed curiosity over me so,with another shrill whinny,I come skidding and sliding to the scene. "Hey I'm Kovu. It's good to me 'ya both."

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-18-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-18-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-18-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-18-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-20-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-21-2013, 01:09 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-22-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-26-2013, 07:55 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 03-06-2013, 11:52 PM