the Rift

I am not evil, My heart is just gone

Kovu Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Talk about aggression! First of,the stallion had seen the mare as a threat and,no offence or anything,it wasn't like she could beat him up. He was massive compared to her and I guessed he was packed full of muscle. His stance was aggressive,as if he wouldn't hesitate to kill her at any moment and when I broke though the silence with my cheery call it only seemed to annoy him more and soon enough he was confronting me,his aggressive stance going un-missed. "Errrrr" I smile at him,my position slightly backed down to his but I soon recover after my little 'fright'. "Look,I only came to say h-" I am cut of though and like a mother the grey mare positioned herself between us stallions. I take a step back,giving the mare room.

This is no place to dual out your differences. Please, he is just a tyke. Weren’t you young and reckless at some point? Me reckless? Really? Actually,thinking about it,I could be couldn't I? But as she said,I was just a tyke but thinking about it more it was probably the only time someone had actually defended me in the slightest. Though I think I could handle the stallion on my own I stay quiet,for now at least. If you would, sir, a name? A name so I can put a name to a face. We can talk this over like adults. I look over the mares shoulder curiously,wondering what his reaction would be. "Yea come on a name." I say with a grin. His big appearance hadn't changed the grin on my face,nor had his aggressiveness. What was the point of being mean and aggressive when you could have fun? Life was to short!

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-18-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-18-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-18-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-18-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-20-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-21-2013, 01:09 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-22-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-26-2013, 07:55 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 03-06-2013, 11:52 PM