the Rift

I am not evil, My heart is just gone

Nadira Posts: 76
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 2 years (Birdsong)
s3ilver

it has come to pass...

The snowy essence of the mare, just centimeters away from the stallion who had become aggressive, could breathe in his scent. It filled her, covered her, and she wondered how long she would be able to hold him off, or was it possible he might back off, even just a little? Any other time, NADIRA would have welcomed the company of Kovu, who held a giddy spirit. She admired that, as not everyone could say they had the option of growing up with no responsibilities. And it looked as if her warning look hadn’t had the effect of keeping him quiet either.

She didn’t dare take her glacier gaze off of the threat that towered above her. But Kovu’s agreement in wanting the stallion to introduce himself was a little overwhelming. Surprisingly enough, the tyke’s comment threw the stallion into a new state: A state of… confusion? NADIRA kept firm in her stance, muscles tense as she observed the stallion who was trying to overcome whatever was holding him back. Having been friendly enough to begin with, she was not about to let some stallion abuse his warm welcome with a bad attitude.

A few grunts were emitted and the dreamy ghost-like figure subtly tilted her façade in curiosity. Had the cat got his tongue? Delicately shaped ears faced toward the ebony steed as he cleared his throat. How peculiar, she thought. He was having difficulty with giving his name. NADIRA couldn’t exactly place the exact reason behind his fluster, but she was a bit fascinated to learn a stallion such as himself could get himself in such a predicament.

He finally managed what sounded to be like a “D” and then some unclear mumbling followed suit. It was obvious the stallion was fighting himself on some level. The blank canvassed unicorn did all she could to hold back her snort of amusement. She knew it would do no good to make a comment that could backfire on her now. Instead, she swallowed the big lump in her own throat and let a soft cough escape her, trying to divert the attention of the threatened steed back on her.

“Well, D, why don’t we just forget this little incident.” Her voice was as soft as a lullaby, but it held strength.

Stealing a glance at Kovu, to see if he was all right, a great big fat grin welcomed her, plastered on his maw. She couldn’t help but smile, before turning her attention back to the stallion.

“This is Kovu. And all he wanted to do was introduce himself. We are terribly sorry if we have startled you. But we are not the only strange creatures that roam these lands. You will be faced with half wolf and half horse, Pegasus, hellhounds, unicorns, and equines – such as yourself. Along with other strange things that I yet have to figure out myself, you should find Helovia full of mystery and intrigue.”

NADIRA was not about to let silence thrive. Too many things happen when silence has been invited.

Thoughts || Normal Post || "Previous Speech" || "I am talking."

N A D I R A
the essence of timeless beauty

Messages In This Thread
I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-18-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-18-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-18-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-18-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-20-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Nadira - 02-20-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-21-2013, 01:09 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-22-2013, 02:23 AM