the Rift

I am not evil, My heart is just gone

Kovu Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

And the stallion doesn't know what to say to my grinning and friendly demanding of his name nor Nadira's kind but strong words. It make's my grin more,not because he is struggling to speak but because we had got the better of him. 'D'. D? What kind of a name was that? But he seemed to be trying to say more,so I give some suggestions. "Derick? Dotty? Daisy?" Ok I know he is a guy but who knows,he could be called Daisy. "Digger,Ditto,Draco?!?!" I wait,knowing that all my suggestions would,most likely be wrong (especially Daisy) but it was worth a shot. Well, D, why don’t we just forget this little incident. I nod,agreeing thoroughly with her,grinning still as she takes a glance at me.

This is Kovu. And all he wanted to do was introduce himself. We are terribly sorry if we have startled you. But we are not the only strange creatures that roam these lands. You will be faced with half wolf and half horse, Pegasus, hellhounds, unicorns, and equines – such as yourself. Along with other strange things that I yet have to figure out myself, you should find Helovia full of mystery and intrigue. All though he speech I am agreeing though I was slightly fazed. I had met barely anyone around here,only Gaucho,'D',Nadira and Note and his seriously cool cat friend. Black eyes peer eagerly at him. "Yea,sorry if I startled you,I didn't mean to!" I say with a energetic apology and a ever widening grin,which was starting to hurt...but who cares? I was in a happy (more hyper) mood.

"Bla bla bla"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-18-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-18-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-18-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-18-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-20-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-21-2013, 01:09 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-22-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-26-2013, 07:55 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 03-06-2013, 11:52 PM