the Rift

I am not evil, My heart is just gone

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
we'll raise ourselves up, thanks for nothing at all, so up off the ground
The tiny mare picked up her hooves as she traveled through the brush that headed back toward the forest she had entered from. Each step reminding her of the path she had needed to travel in order to get toward her new home in the foothills. She was almost certain she would be too scared to really be of any help. But, that was beside the point. Maybe there would be someone there that she wouldn't be too scared off. That maybe perhaps she could aid the Foothills by bringing in more inhabitants. Then, even if no one took the idea of a mutiny, we still had some horses who were willing to fight.

Her audit spun around as she came to a halt. Her whole frame freezing as she listened to the voices circling through the trees. One voice seemed familiar. As though she had heard it before - but never gotten to know the mare - the chords flitting through the air in an almost tinkling manner. Definitely a mare. The other seemed to be another young colt. The sound of hooves crashing the ground, a fight perhaps about to start. Only, the mare stopped it from occurring once more.

Silently, Resplendence inched closer to the situation. She was intrigued, to say the least, but that didn't mean she would stick around if she felt she was about to get injured in anyway. She peered in to the area which the three horses were. The other brute that was placed on the other side of the mare. He was listing off names. Names that obviously would not be given to one of such a large, masculine stature. The mare kept on talking and she listened to part of the conversation. But she never heard them say the name that had been inscribed upon the sand from him. Again, he scratched out a few more words. "Help Me?"

The last of her heart strings were pulled as she pulled from the shadows, shrinking down a little to show she was of no threat as her golden orbs peered up from behind her forelock. Her limbs were trembling a little, not comfortable with being around so many other equines. "I believe his name is Diesel," she whispered, tossing her cranium a little to the words scratched out on the ground. "I'm Resplendence, and while I'm probably not a lot of help I can see what I can do..." she explained, gently flicking her tailbone so that her banner twisted and came to a delicate pile at her feet and wait to see what his response might be. Her tiny frame shuddered a little as she peered between the two other equines. One adorned with a horn upon it's cranium, the other a good two hands taller than her. Though, she knew it was probably safe to say that this Diesel was almost four hands taller than her, if not over four hands of difference. In fact, she was the smallest one of the bunch, even if only by an inch.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. There would be no violence here. At least she hoped there would be no violence here. She hoped that the fact that he was intelligent enough to scribble some words out, and confident enough to know that needing help wasn't always a bad thing, meant that there was not going to be simply pain emerging from this encounter.
Credits

Messages In This Thread
I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-18-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-18-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-18-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-18-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-20-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Kovu - 02-21-2013, 01:09 PM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-22-2013, 02:23 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Resplendence - 02-24-2013, 02:59 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 02-26-2013, 07:55 AM
RE: I am not evil, My heart is just gone - by Diesel - 03-06-2013, 11:52 PM