the Rift

Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

A voice startled me a little, making me look up from my daughter. Azzaron? Where had he come from? I thought back on the delivering and remembered the feeling of someone brushing my belly, but I had taken that as an illusion. Oh well, good that he's here though.
My eyes turned to the dark filly again and I smiled as she kissed me back on my muzzle. Carefully, she stood up on unsteady legs, but she was strong and looked up at me, as if she was saying "Look mommah, look what I can do!".

Too bad she fell after trying to take her first step.

She fell on the ground and lied down. Better try out that later. I almost giggled at my sweet baby. She was adorable for a newborn.
Turning my head to Azzaron, I fired off a wide smile and kissed him gently. My body was almost dry due to the summerwarm wind and I had almost regained my strength again. As a mother, I felt great. Azzaron covered my dirty back with his wing and practically stared at me, as if he was in shock.
"Is... is this... ours?" Hehe, was my darling stupid? Couldn't he see the little wings and her fluffy hair? And... Her red eyes. Her beautiful, sparkling eyes.
"Yes, my Azzaron, she's ours. She's your daughter," I whispered and kissed the stallion on his light golden neck.

"She's beautiful. You're beautiful." I blushed and stroke his cheek lovingly. As I watched him welcoming our little daughter to the world, I began to wonder how our future would look like. But right now, there was no time for that. She had to be fed first.
I gently brushed her rump and nudged her, helping her get up. She tried again and this time she stayed up. She walked towards my hind by instinct, and I slightly nudged her that way, felt something grab onto my skin. What the hell?
Wondering what the little filly did, I turned my head and tried to look under my belly. She was drinking milk.
'So that's how they do it...', I thought and smiled. I couldn't remember my childhood - and didn't want to either - so I didn't know what exactly was happening.

A sigh left me and I felt the sleepiness fall over me like a pelt of black shadows. It was morning now, with the sun set high on the blue sky, but I still felt like sleeping.
"Azz... I'm so tired." My blue gaze turned to his red pools and observed him. He seemed nervous, happy, shocked, proud... I guess that's exactly how a father should feel about his newborn child.

"Talking."

ooc: Bad. But I wanted to post D:
word count: 451

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Delinne - 02-18-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Azzaron - 02-18-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Delinne - 02-19-2013, 04:07 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Psyche - 02-20-2013, 11:21 AM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Mauja - 02-20-2013, 02:15 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Azzaron - 02-20-2013, 06:50 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Delinne - 02-21-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Psyche - 02-21-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Mauja - 02-26-2013, 06:14 AM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Azzaron - 02-26-2013, 05:35 PM