the Rift

Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

Such a perfect scene. A unicorn mother and her winged mate, smiling at their newborn hybrid-daughter. I didn't want this scene to be ruined ever, but as always... I wasn't going to have my way.
It had been a long time since I'd seen Mauja, and even longer the mare next to him. Hadn't she been fighting Paladin in the invasion? It must've been...
Suddenly I was afraid of Mauja and this mare. Would they try to hurt my newborn daughter? Would Mauja take her away from me? Or even worse, the mare? Her golden eyes had a mischievous look and I did not like it a bit. The uncomfortable feeling in my stomach got worse as they came closer to us, making me flick back my ears.

"Delinne?"

His sweet voice made me confused, and his friendly appearance too. He seemed.. Good. Like if he was glad to find me and my new family. My family... That sounded way too good in my ears.
As Mauja came closer, he spoke quietly to me, words that made me confused again.
"Why are you with him?" Why wouldn't I be with him? He had given me the one hing I've been wanting - no, longing for - since I had started wondering if I would ever become a mother in my father's herd.
He had given me love, the ability to trust a stallion like a mate. I watched closely as the white unicorn came even closer and my ears were tight against my neck as he said the last words.
"Don't you know what he's done?"

He had done nothing. Right? I glanced confused at Azzaron, listening to his defending words.
"Do you have a problem with Delinne and I being together? Do you have a problem with our child? I'm sure Delinne knows what I've done. I've provided her with something she thought she'd never have. A child of her own and someone who loves her."
My heart's own words spoken out loud and I smile at him. He was my mate, he had made my dreams come true about becoming a mother and experience real love.

I turned my horned head to Mauja and the mare, almost staring at them with my blue eyes.
"Mauja. This is the pegasus I was talking about when we met so long ago. I'm with him because I..." My voice broke, but I cleared me throat quickly and continued.
"Because I love him and he have given me one thing that I thought wasn't possible. Motherhood."
Destry stopped nursing and backed away, only to turn her head toward me. A smile curved my lips and I nudged her black face. The filly giggled - and I almost died from cuteness - and she faced Mauja. Her cream forelock parted in two and showed off the little tiny bump and needle that soon would become a full-grown horn. She also flexed her red wings to show her black feathers on the warm inside. The red-blue eyes sparkled when she observed the black mare and the white stallion, giggling with joy to meet these two strangers.
She was the most beautiful filly I've ever seen, and I was proud to be her mother. More proud than what I've ever been of anything.

Mauja couldn't take this away from me. Neither could that black mare. They couldn't tore us apart as a family and they never would. I glanced at my King, smiling again.
"This is my family, Mauja. Azzaron, my mate, and my daughter... Destry."

"Talking."

ooc: Thank you, Rayo and Neo, for participating in this thread <3
word count: 591

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Delinne - 02-18-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Azzaron - 02-18-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Delinne - 02-19-2013, 04:07 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Psyche - 02-20-2013, 11:21 AM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Mauja - 02-20-2013, 02:15 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Azzaron - 02-20-2013, 06:50 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Delinne - 02-21-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Psyche - 02-21-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Mauja - 02-26-2013, 06:14 AM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Azzaron - 02-26-2013, 05:35 PM