the Rift

Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

I keep my eyes on the unicorns, glancing at Delinne once and a while. Were they... jealous? Or were they just trying to destroy my family? I snort, still trying to defend my family from believing them. But these bastards, they were trying to take it all way from me. They wanted to tear them from my grasp, wanted me to curl up and die. But I wouldn't. I would fight back. I wouldn't lose to them. Not now. Not when my daughter had just been born.

That black... hag, her poisonous words came out quickly, and I'm slightly shocked. Me, overprotective? No, I wasn't! I was trying to defend my family. "Quiet! I'm not being overprotecting, I'm just defending my mate and my newborn daughter. Can't you just leave us alone?" I snarl, my words cruel, coated in flames that reached for the mare with their burning fingers.

She was trying to separate us! It wouldn't work, Delinne would never listen to her! I snort, stomping my hoof. I flicked my tail, my wing still wrapped over Delinne and Destry. I could feel the heat of the sun beating down on my back, and I whisper into my mind, Sun god, save me from this. Even though it probably wouldn't work.

I'm there, defending my family. I was losing. I wanted both of these needle heads to burn. Especially after what the spotted one said. Instantly I'm enraged, my inner fire growing larger and larger. It was ready to engulf me whole, burning with a dangerous venom."SHUT UP!" I roar, the anger and rage burning deep within me."YOU LIAR! YOU TELL LIES! I WILL SET ON FIRE AND LET YOU TURN TO ASH! NOW TAKE THAT BACK YOU BASTARD!" I'm screaming, my throat becoming sore. I was ready to let this bastard burn. I wanted him to die a slow and painful death. I wanted him to crumple up into a pile of dried skin. That would be spectacular! I smile, my lips curled into a cruel smile.

"Don't listen to these liars Delinne, please. I swear upon my life that I have not loved anyone before. I love only you, and I will always love you. Don't listen to them."My next words are directed at Delinne, their pleading... my fierce red gaze softens as I stare into Delinne's eyes. They caress me for only a moment before I tear away, snorting. "Leave... NOW."I demand, my inner fire still fueled by rage. If they didn't leave soon I would probably end up attacking them. I was ready to, I didn't care if those two had magic, I would die to protect my family.

I would shred these bastards limb. From. Limb.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: Uh-oh. Azzaron is in rage mode. o.o (Coding isn't working for me for some reason. Help? xP)

word count: 456

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Delinne - 02-18-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Azzaron - 02-18-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Delinne - 02-19-2013, 04:07 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Psyche - 02-20-2013, 11:21 AM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Mauja - 02-20-2013, 02:15 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Azzaron - 02-20-2013, 06:50 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Delinne - 02-21-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Psyche - 02-21-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Mauja - 02-26-2013, 06:14 AM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Azzaron - 02-26-2013, 05:35 PM