the Rift

Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

I was confused.
Thinking that I knew what was going on, I also knew that is was wrong. I didn't know what was going on. It was all chaos in my head, chaos and the beginning of a depression.
"...don't you think he sounds a bit too defensive?" I looked at the black mare, then at Azzaron. Was he too defensive? Memories whirled in my head and I agreed with the mare. He did sound a bit too defensive... Almost as if I was his and his alone.
That was something I would never be. I would never become anyone's toy again. My childhood had been enough.
Slowly, I pulled away from Azzaron, but it was a bit hard since his wing almost held me back. At least it felt like it, but I didn't know if he meant it. Or I was just weak.

"I've seen him do this before." My gaze turned to Mauja and I stared at him. What?! Shifting between Azz and Mauja, I started to become really confused, and my daughter was starting to sense worries.
She pointed back her ears and looked up at me.
"Mommy?" I glanced down at her, and lowered my head. Gently I touched her nosebridge and nuzzled it carefully, calming her down. The least thing I wanted was my daughter to be sad.
I looked at Mauja and Azzaron again, and I noticed how Mauja came closer to us - as if he was trying to part me and Destry from Azzaron.

"He'll tell you that I'm lying. He'll tell you to believe him, and not me - what else can he say? Admit to it?" He was right. I trusted my King to tell the truth and if he said so; It... It had to be true. I looked down and felt the tears slowly fill my blue eyes.
Why was there only misery in my life? This foal - and Mauja - was the only things lighting up my life right now. He would never lie to me... Right? No.

"SHUT UP! YOU LIAR! YOU TELL LIES! I WILL SET ON FIRE AND LET YOU TURN TO ASH! NOW TAKE THAT BACK YOU BASTARD!"

I stared at Azzaron with tears in my eyes, shocked over his choice of words. He seemed to angry, was it really true? I flicked back my ears and stroke them tightly against my black neck, glaring at him.
"Azzaron." My voice was harsh and when he turned to me, I just glared at him. His lips were curled by an evil-looking smile and I couldn't take it. Had he really been evil and lying this whole time?
"Don't listen to these liars Delinne, please. I swear upon my life that I have not loved anyone before. I love only you, and I will always love you. Don't listen to them." I snorted loudly at him and my daughter looked at me with confused eyes. Why was her mommy snorting at her daddy?
He was a liar.

"No, Azzaron. Mauja is my King no matter what and I am - have been since I arrived in this land - his loyal subject. I trust him... And someone who loved me wouldn't fucking yell infront of my newborn daughter." I lowered my head and nudged Destry to move toward Mauja, only to loosen myself from his wing and walk forwards as well. I turned to face Azzaron, my full body was standing so that he wouldn't be able to see my daughter.
I only stood about a half neck-length away from him, but it felt like ten miles. He had lied to me. He had used me just to have a foal.
My blue eyes were now filled with tears, and I felt one escaping down my cheek. He had never loved me...

"Azzaron... You better be the one who leaves right now." Those were the final words I spoke, before the tears started running down my cheek. It felt like my heart was broken into a thousand pieces, chattered and unable to heal ever again.
My daughter nudged my belly and walked to my head, kissing my leg with a gentle touch of her dark muzzle. Her eyes were filled with tears too, making me even more heartbroken. No. My daughter would not cry.
"Destry, don't cry. Mommy is alright. Let's go." I could barely speak as my voice broke and I nudged my daughter gently. This had been a truly eventful day...

"Talking."
"Destry talking."

ooc: -sob- :'<
word count: 750

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Delinne - 02-18-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Azzaron - 02-18-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Delinne - 02-19-2013, 04:07 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Psyche - 02-20-2013, 11:21 AM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Mauja - 02-20-2013, 02:15 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Azzaron - 02-20-2013, 06:50 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Delinne - 02-21-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Psyche - 02-21-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Mauja - 02-26-2013, 06:14 AM
RE: Lights || Birth, Azzaron, Open - by Azzaron - 02-26-2013, 05:35 PM